Senior Marketing Executive
We are currently assisting an independent luxury tour operator who are looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Executive to join their team in The City of London.
As a Senior Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for managing campaigns, maintaining and developing relationships with tourist boards, hotels and airlines, and producing SEO performance reports.
This role would suit a Marketing Executive with previous travel industry experience looking to take the next step into a senior position.
- Leading key campaigns across various marketing channels including developing concepts, pitching internally and externally, planning, delegating, budgeting and executing to deadlines.
- Creating bespoke marketing proposals for partners, managing the marketing budget for all activity, including reconciliation for all paid media and partner funding and reporting back to partners presenting ROI on completed marketing activity.
- Ensuring invoices are issued in a timely manner for partner activity and log all associated costs and income.
- Working productively with marketing and product functions, ensuring that the Product Managers complete the relevant tasks as required.
- Working with in-house teams to establish and deliver onsite content and SEO strategies & objectives.
- Working alongside Head of IT and Head of Marketing to ensure effective content, usability and navigation.
- Working with the team to develop new templates and ensure the website is kept up-to-date with relevant information and messaging at all times.
- Leading the planning and execution of campaigns
- Support Senior Content Writer to devise social media schedule and prepare engaging posts which generate engagement.
- Support Head of Marketing in developing loyalty incentives for existing customers to increase CLV (customer lifetime value).
- Digital marketing experience within the travel industry
- Experience in measuring activity and presenting results.
- Experience working with external partners (e.g., media agencies / Tourist Boards).
- Experience of analytics tools, general numerical and analytical skills, advanced Google Doc & MS Excel skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication including the ability to present suggestions, recommendations and results with knowledge and confidence.
The successful candidate can expect a competitive basic salary depending on experience, an opportunity for personal and professional development plus other fantastic company benefits.
To apply for this position please click 'APPLY' or email email@example.com
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Travel Operations Executive (Hybrid Working)
- Travel Sales Advisor
- Seasonal Ski Assistant
- Events Project Co-ordinator
- Guest Sales Manager
- Events Producer
- Seasonal Operations Assistant
- Ski Sales Consultant
- Outbound Sales Consultant
- German Speaking Outbound Sales Consultant
- Trade Reservations Consultant
- Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant
- Private Jet Broker
- Customer Relations Executive
- Ticketing Consultant
- Admin Consultant
- Partnerships Account Manager
- Account Lead
- Venue Sourcing Manager