2 x Bacteriology-trained Biomedical Scientists required in South Wales
Maxxima are currently recruiting for band 5 or 6 HCPC registered biomedical scientists to fill two microbiology roles in South Wales.
The successful candidates will be experienced in bacteriology and should be able to read routine urine, genital and MRSA/CPO screening cultures. The role is working Monday to Friday 08:45-17:00.
The pay rate for this biomedical scientist role is £25-30 an hour umbrella equivalent, depending on experience.
Requirements of this biomedical scientist vacancy:
- HCPC Registration
- Experience within a microbiology or virology clinical diagnostic laboratory.
- Be familiar with EUCAST
If you are interested in this biomedical scientist vacancy, please apply by clicking the apply button.
If you’d like more details about this role, contact the biomedical science team today – we always have time to take your call.
If the role isn’t quite what you’re looking for, why not register with Maxxima today?
Why Work With Maxxima?
The minute you register with Maxxima, we make it about one thing: you.
The first time we talk, you'll realise we know your speciality inside out.
Our expert recruitment consultants are here to find you the very best opportunities and help you every step of the way in securing the best placement.
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
- Exclusive opportunities you won’t find anywhere else
- Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
- Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
- Practical assistance with professional body registration
- A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
- Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
- The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues.
To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500.
More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
More Jobs from Maxxima Group
- Band 7/8a CT Radiographer
- Band 6 Respiratory Physiologist
- Band 6/7 Respiratory Physiologist
- BMS In Virology - Barts Health NHS Trust
- Band 6/7 Cardiac Physiologist
- BMS In Histology Required - Barts Health NHS Trust
- BMS In Haematology and Transfusion Required - Barts Health NHS Trust
- Band 3/4 Pharm Assistant (Aseptic Services)
- Band 7/8a Cancer/Aseptic Pharmacist Specialist
- Band 6 Radiotherapist- Barts Health NHS Trust
- Band 4 Therapy Assistant
- Band 5/6/7 Occupational Therapist - Paediatrics
- Band 6 Occupational Therapist- Intermediate Care
- Band 5/ 6 Occupational Therapist
- Band 7 CT Radiographer- Barts Health NHS Trust
- Band 7 MRI Radiographer- Barts Health NHS Trust
- General Radiographer- Barts Health NHS Trust
- Band 7 Mammographer- Barts Health NHS Trust
- Band 5 Occupational Therapist
- Band 6 Occupational Therapist