Lettings Negotiator - Quedgeley
Salary: Competitive and negotiable basic salary + Unlimited commission OTE £50k+
My client is a letting agent in residential letting and property management.
They have been in the business for over 34 years and pride themselves on the top-quality service they provide to landlords and tenants.
My client is looking to recruit an experienced lettings negotiator.
To work towards achieving 19 move ins per month by carrying out all viewings and applications.
To assist in building the branch through providing professional and top-quality services and to project the brand.
* Deal with all applicant enquiries via phone and online portals
* Organise and attend viewings and negotiate all the lets between landlords and tenants.
Work towards a 4:1 view:let ratio.
* Sell Flatfair, the no deposit option to landlords and tenants
* General administrative duties: Review property advertisements weekly (on all relevant platforms), monitor property websites for accuracy, upload property photos and update the window cards
* Produce floor plans for each property and take marketing photographs when necessary
* Update landlords on marketing of properties, to keep them fully up to date with the progress
* Undertake any other reasonable duties as assigned
* Undertake any training and development opportunities made available by the Company such as Negotiator training and ARLA training
* Be responsible for the general presentation of the office
* Be compliant with Health and Safety regulations and the principles of the Data Protection Act
Essential Skills & Requirements:
* ARLA desirable or working towards
* Must hold a valid UK driving licence
* Sales/Lettings experience or experience in similar industry
* Good customer service experience
* Customer service skills
* Good IT skills
* Influencing skills
* Negotiation skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent telephone manner
* Organisational skills
* Time management skill
* Conflict management skills
* Problem solving skills
* Team bonding days
* Petrol Allowance
* Social company meetings
* Great incentives for excellent performance
* Commission pay
* SuperbPerformance incentives
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Basement Waterproofing Surveyor
- Practice Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant
- Senior Carer
- Lead Digital Consultant/Digital Advisory (Agency or Consultancy)
- Digital Consultant/Digital Advisory (Agency or Consultancy)
- Occupational Health Advisor
- Director Business Consulting/Development (Digital Advisory/Transformation)
- Director Business Development (Digital Consultant/Advisory/Transformation)
- Room Manager
- Fire and Security Engineer
- Assistant Production Manager
- Food Production Manager
- Family Legal Secretary
- Client Manager
- Audit Manager - Charities
- Senior Business Development Executive - Waste Management
- National Sales Manager
- Associate / Associate Director - Civil Engineering
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Architectural Technologist/Technician