Location: Southwest - Bristol | Bath | Swindon
Remuneration: Up to 70K (FTE) and excellent benefits and bonus
Experience level: You must be a GOC registered Optometrist
For almost 30 years, our client has been a leading eye care provider to the UK care home sector, delivering home sight tests to those unable to visit a high street optician.
The hiring Company is not your average domiciliary eye care company.
Their focus is on patient care and ethical prescribing.
With a maximum of two locations in any given day, less time is spent travelling, and more time spent with those who need eye care most.
The Company's Optometrists and Dispensers work together in a crew team delivering clinics to Care Homes.
Crews are designed to operate within local postcode areas helping to minimise travel time and distance for a better work-life balance.
Each of region is supported by a dedicated Lead Optometrist and Lead Dispenser(s).
They are on hand to provide clinical support and guidance where needed and oversee performance.
The Company is seeking to hire experienced and talented Optometrists to join the team.
The successful candidate will be a qualified, experienced, GOC registered Optometrist for locum and resident work.
As an Optometrist your role is very different from the norm in retail practice.
You will have clinical freedom and the variation of getting out and about visiting patients, mainly within care home environments.
With no evening or weekend working, you will be accompanied by experienced Dispensers who will support you throughout your clinics, allowing you to focus on the sight test and patient.
Qualifications and Skills:
* A minimum of 1 year post qualified experience.
* Domiciliary experience would be advantageous.
* GOC & and appropriate OPL/Health board registration.
* In-depth knowledge of full NHS and professional compliance.
* Calm under pressure and show listening skills to understand both customer and care staff concerns.
* Forward thinking both professionally and when delivering the service.
* Open-minded to change and improvement.
* Displaying a pragmatic approach when solving problems and conflict resolution.
* Show empathy and understanding of your patient group when delivering the service.
What is on offer:
* £Competitive salary + bonus + mileage allowance
* Supported on clinic by an experienced Dispenser (pre-testing and dispensing)
* 33 days annual leave entitlement and holiday purchase scheme
* Contributory pension
* Private medical insurance
* Sick pay scheme
* GOC fees and professional indemnity insurance
* Employee assistance programme
* iPad and clinical equipment
* Flexible working week + No weekends
* Core working hours 8.30am-5.30pm Monday to Friday
* Extensive induction programme + excellent ongoing support from local clinical team
Interested to hear more? Please send over your CV.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone, or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Rate: £70000 - £70000 Per Annum
- Location: Bristol, Bath, Swindon, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Roz
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: RRE/AR/057254
- Posted: 2021-11-05 12:19:21 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Mid/Snr Account Manager, Remote or Hybrid (Product/B2B/SaaS)
- Mid/Snr Product Manager, Remote or Hybrid (Growth/B2B/SaaS)
- AWS Cloud Engineer
- IT Service Desk Analyst
- Mid/Snr Product Manager, Remote or Hybrid (Growth/B2B/SaaS) London
- Remote AWS Cloud Infrastructure Architect
- Director Digital Transformation (Sales/Consultancy) Remote
- Head of Testing/Digital Transformation Leader (Consultancy) Remote
- Snr Fullstack Engineer, Remote
- Snr or Mid-weight Fullstack Engineer/Developer, Remote
- Director Consulting Services (Testing Services)
- Director Consulting Services (Digital Transformation, Data, UX or Testing)
- Business Data Analyst (AWS/Agile) : Remote
- Director Business Consulting (Digital/IT Consultancy)
- Technical SEO Specialist (Remote/Hybrid)
- Product Director, Remote (B2B/Customer Impact)
- UI Front End Developer, Remote or Hybrid
- Data Business Analyst, Home based
- Full stack Engineer within Publishing - Remote