Electrical Design Engineer
Electrical Design Engineer
Berkshire - WFH
Stride Resourcing have an excellent opportunity for an Electrical Design Engineer in Berkshire to join a busy Electrical contractor on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for responding to client's needs, developing and producing reports, detailing specifications, drawings, calculations and liaising with clients, stakeholders and different parts of the business to provide guidance and support.
You will be working closely with the Head of Design to ensure specifications and drawings are provided on time and with high accuracy.
This will suit someone who has worked within the Electrical Commercial industry previously.
Although the company is based in Berkshire, they are flexible with working from home so you don't necessarily have to be local to the office.
About the Company/Client/Projects:
The client is a regional electrical contractor that mainly work on commercial fit out projects in London and the home counties.
They are a growing company with a turnover of £13 Million with turnover expected to grow further over the next couple of years.
- Develop the clients brief to provide suitable solutions to the projects electrical building service's needs.
- Produce technical drawings and specifications accurately
- Document technical compliance of electrical design to customer's specifications
- Liaising with other members of the team, customers and stakeholders to providing support and guidance throughout each project
- Understand the project programme and act as a consultant to the client throughout the project
- Attend meetings with the client and other members of the design team
Qualifications & experience:
- Experience and technical knowledge of building electrical services
- High attention to detail
- Experience and good knowledge of modelling software (Amtech, Dialux, Relux, etc)
- Electrical qualifications in the building services sector
- Experience working on projects up to £2m
- Excellent knowledge of Electrical design services
- Great communication skills
- The ability to work independently and also be part of an integrated team
- Problem solving abilities
- An understanding of CAD
- Ideally previous experience with client facing and interaction
To apply for this position.
Please email an updated version of your CV to email@example.com, press apply or call Ash on 02392 314698.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Electronic Design Engineer
- Account Director
- Contract Electronics Design Engineer
- Tenant Services Manager
- Quality Engineer
- Service Engineer
- Bids Writer/Executive
- Product Safety Engineer
- Property Administrator
- Commercial Solicitor
- Barrel Maker
- Interim Financial Controller
- Project Manager
- Case Manager
- Legal Secretary - Family Department
- Public Law Lawyer UCPI
- Childcare Lawyer
- Housing Lawyer
- Senior Contracts Lawyer
- Commercial Officer