Band 5 RMN - Nottingham
Maxxima Nursing Team is currently seeking for a Band 5 RMN to fill a full-time role in Nottingham.
The ideal candidate will have expert knowledge and skills as an RMN.
In this NHS role, you must be an experienced RMN that can provide a defined level of assessment and access to interventions for a diverse patient group and their families who can present with significant mental health problems/disorders.
More information upon request.
This role will be full time, 37.5 hours a week.
The pay rate for this locum Band 6 RMN job is £18.00 per hour (Umbrella) due to start ASAP.
Requirements of the Band 6 Health Visitor role:
- You must be a Registered mental health nurse with a valid NMC Pin.
- You must have recent experience as an RMN.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- You must have good communication skills
- Has the physical ability to perform the full range of nursing duties
- IT skills
- Willing to sign up to Maxxima
If you are interested in this Band 5 RMN position, please contact us now by clicking the apply button.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our client's requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our nursing team.
With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Maxxima has been offering high quality, flexible staffing solutions to the health and social care sectors for over 15 years.
We work with public and private health clients, local authorities and social care providers throughout the UK and overseas.
We’re the kind of people who put ourselves in your shoes.
We’ll always go out of our way, putting you first and delivering on what we say.
You’ll know who’s supporting you every step of the way and we’ll always have time to take your call.
We like to think we’re a little bit different.
Why? Because we like what we do, care about what you do, and you’ll find we’re unusually friendly.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues.
To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £250.
More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
*The PQE range stated is purely a guide.
We will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can strongly demonstrate the required competencies.
More Jobs from Maxxima Group
- Band 4 Therapy Assistant
- Band 3 Therapy Assistant Neuro
- Band 4 Therapy Assistant Community (Suitable for new grads!)
- Band 6/7 Invasive Cardiac Physiologist (Pacing)
- Band 4 Therapy Assistant (Neuro)
- Band 3/4 Therapy Assistant/Support Worker (Domiciliary therapies)
- Band 8a Echocardiographer
- Community Paediatric Occupational Therapist
- Community Occupational Therapist
- MSK Physiotherapist
- MSK Physiotherapist
- Band 6/7 Respiratory Physiologist
- Band 7 Echocardiographer
- Band 5 Cardiac Physiologist
- Occupational Therapist- Community
- Band 3 Cardiographer
- Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist
- Occupational Therapist- PPU unite