Our client is currently seeking a Working Foreman for a £10million RC frame and groundwork project, based in Leeds city centre.
Full time, permanent position.
Start date: Nov/Dec 2021.
Skills and Requirements:
- Valid CSCS card
- Previous experience as a working foreman/supervisor/manager
- Experience within a similar RC frame, groundworks and basements contractor
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Additional qualifications
- Car driver - beneficial
- Working references - required
If interested, please get in touch with Mark on 0203 008 5212 or 07872 508 005.
Alternatively you can click “Apply” to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, with a covering letter.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Bricklayer Improver
- SAP Finance Solution Architect
- S/4HANA Business Integrity Developer
- SAP Finance OTC Consultant
- Quantity Surveyor
- SAP Commerce Sales Order Integration Consultant
- SuccessFactors EC Consultant
- Senior Python Developer
- SAP BW Senior Consultant
- Nightshift Labourer
- 360 Driver
- Traffic Marshal
- Business Analyst
- Slab Layers / Paver
- Skilled Labourer
- Steel Fixer