Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager - Nottinghamshire
Permanent (full time)
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Our client is the leading gate and barrier company and has cemented a legacy that is synonymous with quality, reliability, and service.
They have built an outstanding reputation for providing quality bespoke security solutions including gates, barriers, road blockers and access control systems.
They provide an end-to-end service to their customers - with the capability to design, fabricate, install, service and repair equipment throughout the UK.
Our client is looking for a Business Development Manager with experience of the construction sector - ideally physical security.
You will have a track record of securing large-scale orders and be used to working autonomously.
* Lead Generation & Nurturing - prospecting for new business by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your contact network.
This may involve limited cold calling where appropriate.
Following up leads generated by the Sales team, researching prospects, and making contacts.
Maintaining a robust pipeline of opportunities.
* Solution Selling - by utilising a detailed understanding of products/service capabilities and assessing client needs: plan approach, identify key decision makers, schedule meetings, pitch suitable solutions to their security issues that work within client budgets and take commercial considerations into account.
Some orders will require attendance at client sites throughout the Midlands region of the UK (including occasional overnight stays).
* Order Processing - Ensuring that all information (scope of work, product specifications, site measurements/limitations, agreed timescales, etc.) is communicated quickly and accurately to the office for quoting - providing assistance with estimating/pricing as required.
Checking quotations prior to issue, to ensure client needs are being met.
Ensuring clients are kept well informed at all stages of the order process and their expectations are managed.
* Account Management - maintaining existing relationships through after-sales contact to ensure client satisfaction and regular follow-ups to secure ongoing servicing and maintenance contracts.
* Reporting - maintaining regular communication with the Sales Manager regarding pipeline, secured sales and analysis of lost sales.
Updating client/sales databases as required.
Maintaining focus on achieving sales targets.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Mid/Snr Account Manager, Remote or Hybrid (Product/B2B/SaaS)
- Mid/Snr Product Manager, Remote or Hybrid (Growth/B2B/SaaS)
- AWS Cloud Engineer
- IT Service Desk Analyst
- Mid/Snr Product Manager, Remote or Hybrid (Growth/B2B/SaaS) London
- Remote AWS Cloud Infrastructure Architect
- Director Digital Transformation (Sales/Consultancy) Remote
- Head of Testing/Digital Transformation Leader (Consultancy) Remote
- Snr Fullstack Engineer, Remote
- Snr or Mid-weight Fullstack Engineer/Developer, Remote
- Director Consulting Services (Testing Services)
- Director Consulting Services (Digital Transformation, Data, UX or Testing)
- Business Data Analyst (AWS/Agile) : Remote
- Director Business Consulting (Digital/IT Consultancy)
- Technical SEO Specialist (Remote/Hybrid)
- Product Director, Remote (B2B/Customer Impact)
- UI Front End Developer, Remote or Hybrid
- Data Business Analyst, Home based
- Full stack Engineer within Publishing - Remote