Meetings & Events Planning Manager
Meetings & Events Planning Manager - Old Windsor
Salary: £28,000 per annum
My client is an established hotels and leisure business who have a very British story of democracy, royalty, education, and religion interwoven into its hotel's rich history.
They are seeking a Conference Planning Manager who will be responsible for the conference planning function.
The ideal candidate will have strong M&E background experience in large events, as well as direct line management experience of a team.
You would oversee a team of 3 within the conference and planning function.
The conference office is split into 2 segments essentially, one for incoming enquiries and one for planning/coordination.
* Ensure accurate production of function sheets for each event with clear billing instructions and communication of these details to operations team.
* To lead by example and take a hands-on approach
* With the director of Meetings & Events sales to monitor final details key performance indicators to ensure best practice Excellence.
* To ensure the final details team are delivering the company values consistently
* To ensure all revenue opportunities are seized to exceed budgets
* Deliver exceptional customer service by always applying and attention to detail attitude.
* To champion key activity within the final detail's events team.
* To ensure all clients and potential clients receive polite, professional, and effective service and that hotel and company standards are always maintained.
* To provide support in leading and developing the final details event team by supporting the training, coaching, and mentoring needs of the team.
* To ensure the effective management of the final details event team's activities and processes to ensure that all client requirements are communicated effectively, resulting in a successful event.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
* Excellent Communication skills
* Experience as an Events Manager
* Experience in Large Events
* Direct line management experience essential
* Good knowledge in budgeting and planning events
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Audit Manager - Charities
- Senior Business Development Executive - Waste Management
- National Sales Manager
- Associate / Associate Director - Civil Engineering
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Architectural Technologist/Technician
- CAD Technician - Engineering
- User Researcher (Qualitative Research/UX)
- Financial Controller
- Accounts Senior
- Audit Senior
- Roller Shutter/ Industrial Door Engineer
- Delivery Drivers
- Digital Print Operator
- Junior Marketing Executive
- Event Host & Coordinator
- Head of Procurement (Fibre Telecoms)
- Accountants And Audit Staff
- Project Engineer
- Healthcare Account Manager