Salary £35,000 - £40,000
Our client, one of the largest earning legal aid firms in the country are expanding their department and are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and passionate Duty Solicitor to join their busy and successful team on a permanent basis.
You will be 2 - 5 years PQE with experience of working within blue collar crime including murder, drugs, violence and sexual offence matters.
You will also be given the opportunity to work out of hours and earn £100 / £110 per police station attendance.
You must be Duty Accredited as well as having experience of representing clients in serious and complex Crown Curt cases.
You will also be expected to manage a Crown Court portfolio, alongside both police station and Magistrate Court cases.
The salary for this opportunity is £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience.
If this Duty Solicitor role is of interest please contact Olivia on 01772 259121 or forward your most recent CV to email@example.com
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK.
Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience.
You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success.
Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.
More Jobs from Clayton legal
- Employment Solicitor - 4 years PQE+
- Family Solicitor (3/5+ PQE)
- Development Plot sales Assistant
- Private Client Paralegal
- Private Client
- Part-time Family Lawyer / Legal Executive
- Employment Legal Secretary
- Private Client Legal Secretary
- Employment Solicitor (4 years PQE+)
- Paralegal | Wills & Probate
- Part time Senior Private Client Solicitor
- Legal Cashier
- Family Solicitor ( Care)
- Conveyancing Fee earner
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Court of Protection Paralegal
- Court of Protection Fee Earner - Grade C
- Employment Solicitor
- Motor Crime Paralegal
- Public Family Childcare Solicitor