Part Time Customer Service Adviser
Customer Service Advisor
16 Hours Per Week
Rochester / Hoo
Our client is looking for experienced Customer Service Advisors to join a professional, friendly office to provide extra support to their ever-growing Customer Service team based in Medway.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within retail or a Customer Service environment, have a good telephone manner, have the ability to follow processes and guidelines, have excellent attention to detail, advanced Microsoft office skills and can demonstrate excellent communication skills.
You will be responsible for a varied amount of tasks and duties including:
- To be the first point of contact for incoming customer queries via web chat, email,
telephony and social media
- To investigate customer complaints and propose solutions
- To log Web related queries into database, and refer onward as required
- Liaise with Head Office Departments, suppliers and customers and follow through
customer queries to completion
- To keep all customer service records up to date, and provide reports as requested
- To ensure that customer service standards are exceptional at all times
- Provide professional after sales service
- To build and maintain strong customer relationships and encourage customer loyalty
- To ensure that you have current season product knowledge
What's in it for you?
- A global business with three huge brands offering a wealth of progression opportunities
- A close-knit team with a family feel
- Hybrid working week
- A friendly and welcoming office environment that is diverse and inclusive
- A real focus on teamwork and collaboration
- An employer that understands work/life balance and prioritises employee's physical and mental health
- A loyal customer base who enjoy receiving personable customer service
- Regular team building and competitions
- Supportive management
- Tea, coffee and snacks in abundance
The company follows shift patterns to ensure that all bases are monitored throughout the day.
The shifts are 8am until 5pm, 9am until 6pm and 10am until 7pm.
These are done on a monthly rotation.
If you are interested please apply now with an updated version of your CV.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit.
If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page.
This does not need to be formatted in the same manner.
In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...
More Jobs from KHR - Recruitment Specialists
- Cost Analyst / Business Analyst
- Systems Analyst / Business Analyst – Contract
- Production / Assembly Operative
- Warehouse Operatives (Temp to Perm) - Paddock Wood
- Practice Accountant (Part-Qualified)
- Practice Accountant
- Practice / Branch Manager - Chartered Accountants
- Junior Finance Consultant - Surrey
- Bakery Assistant
- Field Engineer - Telecoms / VOIP
- Plant Supervisor
- Process Operator
- Sales Estimator
- Business Support Admin
- Operations Director / Head of Operations
- Receptionist/Administrator - Temp-Perm
- Temporary Cafe Assistant
- Scheduling Administrator
- Shipping and Despatch Assistant
- Care Supervisor