Location: Evesham, Worcestershire
Salary- Market Competitive
Our client company is a highly respected, established accountancy firm which provides a full range of accounting, audit, and business advisory services to a varied and interesting client base.
Overall, company result is an outstanding business and personal experience that really helps their clients achieve success by maximising profits and minimising tax -keeping in mind that their interests are always protected.
As a Client Manager Candidate's main responsibility will include:
* Assisting the directors
* Producing management accounts and information for clients
* Accounts preparation for limited companies, LLPs, partnerships, and sole traders
* Managing VAT return submissions and bookkeeping
* Personal and corporate Tax computations
* Liaising with HMRC on behalf of the client
* Support accountancy trainees
* Candidate must have an excellent communication skill and be able to build good working relationships with other members of the team and clients.
* Great working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
Experience with the Digital accounting and tax software, along with Sage 50, Xero and QuickBooks Online would be an advantage.
Experience and Requirement :
* Our client is looking for qualified Accountant to join their vibrant team in Evesham.
* This role is ideal for a qualified ACA/ACCA accountant.
* Candidate must have a great experience of working in an accountancy firm.
* Candidate will be required to attend client premises at times so a clean driving license is required.
* Market competitive salary.
* There is ample parking available for staff and clients.
* The role does allow some flexibility to work from home, regular attendance in the office is beneficial to all.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Business Development Manager - Enterprise software / digital solutions
- Property Manager
- Director of Architecture
- Vehicle Technician / Mechanic
- Business Development Manager - Events
- Audit Senior
- Tax Manager
- Senior Insolvency Administrator
- Marketing Manager
- Secretary - Property Surveyors
- Office Manager - Property Surveyors
- Warehouse System Manager
- C++ Reverse Engineer
- C++ Developer
- Accounts Admin Assistant
- HR Manager - Part Time
- Workshop Porter
- Customer Liaison Team Member
- Accounts/Reception Office Junior
- Paid Social Account Manager