Band 6 Physiotherapist - East Riding of Yorkhire - Community Falls
Job Type: Temporary/Full-Time
Job Starts: ASAP
Maxxima are currently recruiting for a band 6 physiotherapist to fill a community falls role in Warrington.
The successfull candidate will be working for the Falls Team, a multi-disciplinary team consisting of nurses, physiotherapists, occupational therapists and rehabilitation assistants.
The service provides falls prevention to the Warrington population and their aim is to minimise risk and prevent further falls where possible, whilst maintaining the independence of those who have a history of falls.
They work with patients to help them find ways of doing things that reduce the risk of falls including making simple changes to their home, provision of aids and adaptations, helping with exercises to improve strength and balance or reviewing medications.
The suitable candidate will have experience of community work, including falls and frailty.
The pay rate for this physiotherapist role is £23.82-26 per hour (umbrella equivalent) dependent on experience.
Requirements of this physiotherapist vacancy:
- HCPC registered
- Community experience
- NHS experience
If you are interested in this physiotherapist vacancy, please apply by clicking the apply button.
If you’d like more details about this role, contact the physiotherapy team today – we always have time to take your call.
If the role isn’t quite what you’re looking for, why not register with Maxxima today?
Why Work With Maxxima?
The minute you register with Maxxima, we make it about one thing: you.
The first time we talk, you'll realise we know your speciality inside out.
Our expert recruitment consultants are here to find you the very best opportunities and help you every step of the way in securing the best placement.
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
- Exclusive opportunities you won’t find anywhere else
- Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
- Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
- Practical assistance with professional body registration
- A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
- Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
- The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues.
To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500.
More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
More Jobs from Maxxima Group
- Band 7 Mammographer
- Band 6 Non-Invasive Cardiac Physiologist
- Lab Operations Manager - London - COVID 19
- Team Manager BMS Band 7 – Biochemistry
- Band 3 Microbiology Medical Laboratory Assistant required in Cambridgeshire
- Microbiology Biomedical Scientist required in Luton
- Band 2 Medical Laboratory Assistant required in Burton on Trent
- Band 4, 5 or 6 Histology locums required in Berkshire
- Band 4 Associate Practitioner
- Histology Biomedical Scientist required in Berkshire
- Band 4 Associate Practitioner in Histology required in Berkshire
- Associate Practitioner - Histology - London
- Medical Laboratory Assistant - Histology - London
- Point of Care Testing Associate Practitioners required in East Yorkshire
- Band 4 Covid Associate Practitioner required in Cheshire/Staffordshire
- Biomedical Scientist - Histology - Yorkshire
- Band 6 BMS
- Band 6 Biochemistry Biomedical Scientist required in Surrey
- Biomedical Scientist - Histology - Sheffield
- Band 7 Biomedical Scientist required in Chemistry/Haematology in Central London