Health Care Assistant
*HIGH PAY RATES!
A HEALTHCARE ASSISTANT IS NEEDED TO WORK WITHIN PRIVATE STEP DOWN CARE CENTRE IN HARWICH, ESSEX.
*Do you know someone who would be interested in this role? We offer a £250 referral bonus per successful candidate that is referred
Temporary Pay Rate:
· Days: £12.50ph ltd
- Saturdays & Nights: £13.50ph ltd
- Sundays & Bank Holidays: £15ph ltd
Annual Salary: £21,000
Hours and length of contract:
- Temporary (3 months) to Permanent position
- OR PERMANENT
- FULL TIME: 37.5 hours per week (average - 150h over 4 weeks)
- Long Days: 07:30 - 20:00
- Long Nights: 19:30 - 08:00 (1h break)
- Weekends are worked on a rota basis, every other weekend.
- The manager is looking for the position to be filled ASAP.
This wonderful opportunity gives you the chance to work within a 37 bedded private family owned step down and care centre that provides nursing and personal care to adults 18 years and over within a clinical setting.
The service users have transitioned from NHS hospitals and are requiring further transition support before returning back to their own homes, and needs can vary from an individual being discharged after having a stroke to someone with a broken ankle.
As a Carer you will take a leading role in ensuring that the personal needs of the residents are met in a way that respects their dignity and promotes independence.
Daily duties include but are not limited to:
- Give support and care to the residents whilst maintaining their rights to independence
- Assist residents who require help to dress/undress, wash, and bath and use the toilet
- To assist residents with mobility problems and other physical disabilities
- Support Service users to maintain their relationships and connections with the local community
- Monitor the needs of the residents, informing a senior member of staff on duty of any emergency situation or concern about their well-being.
- Promote mental and physical activities for residents through the key worker system.
Talking to them, taking them out and sharing with then in activities such as reading, writing, hobbies and recreations.
- Make and change beds, tidy rooms, do light cleaning
- Set tables and trays, assist with serving meals, wash up, tidy and clean dining room
- Maintain all residents' records and give written / verbal reports
- Competitive Salary
- A family orientated feel to the homes, family ran business
- Pension Scheme
- 28 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays)
- Various Benefits and Bonuses including gift cards, free lunches, recognition
- Profit Bonus
- Sickness leave
At least 6 months recent experience, ideally in a hospital setting.
In date DBS, minimum Level 2 NVQ & COVID19 Vaccinated.
If you are interested in this role then please contact Emma at SCS on 01772 208963 or send across your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Vehicle Safety Officer
- Sales Advisor
- Personal assistant leaving care
- Band 8a Practitioner Psychologist
- Brokerage Officer
- Recovery Worker
- Specialist Technical Support - Police
- Advanced Nurse Pracitioner
- residential support worker
- residential support worker
- Legal Assistant
- Compliance Administrator
- Registered Nurse
- Skilled Labourer
- Mental Health Nurse
- Test and Transition Manager - Police
- Registered Mental Health Nurse