Automation Maintenance Engineer - Motor Trade - Gatwick
Location - Gatwick
Hours - 35.5 hours per week - Full time.
The role covers earlies, late and night shifts on a rotational basis.
A high degree of flexibility is required.
Salary - Up to £45k basic + Shift Allowance
We are currently recruiting for an Automation Maintenance Engineer for my client in Gatwick.
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Automation Maintenance Engineer to join a well-established and reputable company.
- As an Automation Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for diagnosing faults, breakdowns and providing effective diagnostic procedures to resolve automation asset faults and breakdowns.
- Experience of Programme Logic Controllers (PLC) is a must
- The ideal candidate must have first-hand experience of maintaining automation equipment, including but not limited to - Conveyor systems, infrastructure systems and sorting machines.
The machines you will be working on are:
- Compact sequence Sorters
- Culler facer Canceller
- Letter/ parcel sorting machines
You will be required to work as part of a team and also have a good understanding of Health & Safety legislation.
- You must be fully qualified in electrical and mechanical engineering (minimum ONC Electrical Engineering - or equivalent)
- Full UK Driver's License
Consultant - Robert Samuels
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency.
We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experienced then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent site
More Jobs from Octane Recruitment
- Service Manager Vacancy (Motor Trade)
- Paint Sprayer / Technician - Motor trade - Erdington
- Vehicle Technician & HGV Technician - Hull
- Panel Beater Vacancy - Havant Area
- Parts Advisor Vacancy
- Vehicle Technician / Mechanic - York
- HGV Technician Mobile & Workshop
- Vehicle Technician / Mechanic - Sheffield
- Internet Specialist
- Customer Care Advisor
- Vehicle Technician / Mechanic LVT and a HGV Technician
- HGV Technician Vacancy - Fleet Management
- Casual Driver - Retford - Zero Hours
- Trainee Sales Executive Vacancy - Motor trade - Chesterfield
- Trainee Sales Executive Vacancy - Motor trade - Worksop
- HGV & Light Vehicle Technician Vacancies - Nuneaton
- HGV Technician Vacancy - Oldbury, Days
- Field Service Engineer - Coalville
- ATA Panel Beater Vacancy - Dudley
- Panel Beater Vacancy - Stourbridge