Project Coordinator - Web Development
Project Coordinator - Web Development Home based £25k to £27k d.o.e.
Fantastic opportunity for a remote based Project Coordinator / Web Development role for a successful company designing property websites.
As Project Coordinator - Web Development working remotely, you will support the Project Manager.
You will liaise with clients and internal technical teams to develop property websites.
Your responsibilities will include:
- preparing quotes / communications for a range of projects
- working with technical & creative staff to deliver projects to a deadline
- working with web developers to complete testing & bug tracking
- managing multiple projects from start to completion
- maintaining positive relationships with clients
- helping to identify future opportunities
Our client is a leading provider of websites to the property sector and has developed thousands of websites, all of which they manage on behalf of clients.
They are spread throughout the UK and Europe.
On offer is excellent career progression and learning with an award-winning team.
As Project Coordinator - Web Development you may currently be doing a similar role or you may be a junior web developer who enjoys the project / client service side of your job.
You will have a good understanding of digital technology and you will also need the following:
- excellent organisational & administration skills
- strong knowledge of HTML / CSS / Bootstrap
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- experience with CRM / project management tools
- ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
This is a fully remote role, no attendance required at office.
If you wish to be considered for the role of Project Coordinator - Web Development, please forward your CV quoting reference 210188.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: project coordinator web development software developer project manager website property WFH remote CRM project management CSS Bootstrap communication digital technology website design communication
We advertise vacancies on behalf of clients.
If your CV matches our client's requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability.
By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only.
Any data processed will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be not be retained by us for a period longer than 6 months.
More Jobs from ThreePeople
- Business Centre Manager
- Senior Client Relationship Executive
- Clinical Healthcare Trainer / Coach
- Partnership Account Executive
- Fire & Flood Restoration Technician
- Partnership Account Manager
- Senior Compliance Administrator
- Office Administrator
- Credit Controller
- Property Restoration Technician
- Senior Electrical Designer
- Talent Team Administrator
- Building Manager
- Sustainability & ESG Manager
- Assistant Building Manager
- Sales Executive
- Business Analyst
- Salesforce Developer