Autoclave Engineer - Leicestershire
Are you a Medical Service Engineer with experience working on Sterilizers or Disinfector equipment?
On offer is an opportunity to dramatically increase your earnings through overtime and bonuses whilst you develop your technical skillset.
The company are within the medical decontamination industry where all of their engineers are highly qualified.
Due to their recent success they are looking to recruit a number of Medical Service Engineers.
The role would suit an engineer with WTM1 and STM3 Qualifications looking to cover a small regional patch.
The Role: · Field Service Role · Monday to Friday · Servicing a range of decontamination equipment · Regular overtime available The Candidate: · Previous experience servicing medical equipment · Driving licence · Looking for training, career progression and to work on a small local patch
Chartwell Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment
- Pump Engineer- Bedfordshire
- Pump Engineer- Northampton
- Telesales executive
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - Merseyside
- Plant Hire Administrator- Gloucester
- Chiller Engineer - Falkirk, Scotland
- Fire & Security Engineer - Lincolnshire
- Fire & Security Engineer - Worcestershire
- Fire & Security Engineer - Cheshire
- Commercial Gas Manager - Harrow / North West London
- Fire & Security Engineer - West Midlands
- Fire & Security Engineer - South Yorkshire
- Business Development Executives- Leeds/Birmingham
- Part Time Quote Admin / Service Admin - Northamptonshire
- Air Conditioning Engineer - Warwickshire
- Air Conditioning Engineer - Bristol
- Air Conditioning Engineer - Hampshire
- Service Controller - Farnham
- Commercial Gas Engineer - Suffolk
- Commercial Gas Engineer - Southampton