Recruitment Resourcer - Ilford
Due to company growth and internal promotions, we are now on the lookout for a Recruitment Resourcer to join us here in our Ilford office!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ever-expanding team with superb career progression.
You will be provided with comprehensive training and work closely with senior consultants of the business.
It is essential that you are organised, disciplined, sociable and confident.
We need someone with excellent communication and telephone skills and the ability to source via social media, headhunting, advertising & networking with good time management / multitasking skills are desirable.
Responsibilities include: -
- Calling candidates to discuss job opportunities
- Source and select candidates for shortlist by identifying skills to match appropriately with vacancies.
- Identify skills to match appropriately with vacancies
- Getting leads from candidate calls
- Working directly with our experienced Recruitment Consultants.
Experience and skills required: -
- Microsoft Office Competent – Excel/Word/Outlook
- Organised and Proactive
- Confident speaker over the phone.
- Recruitment Background desired but not necessary
Are you prepared to rise to the challenges of working in the high pressure, results driven world of recruitment?
To find out more information please contact Billy at Billyf@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices.
We are an equal opportunity.
More Jobs from 4Healthcare
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Harrow
- Care Assistant
- Accountancy Assistant - Worcester
- Content Designer - South Gloucestershire council
- Social work assistant - Cardiff Council
- Pay & Reward - Project Support Officer - Swindon
- HR Officer - Manchester
- Housing Support Worker
- Business Development Officer
- Procurement Officer - Cheshire
- Children & Family Contact Supervisor
- Enhanced Housing Options Officer - Sheffield
- Occupational Therapist- Social Services- London
- Homeless Support Assistant
- HR support Officer - Oxfordshire
- Complaints Co-ordinator - Oxfordshire
- Retirement Living Assistant
- Finance officer /Data input -Epsom and Ewell council
- Customer Employment Support Officer - Woolwich