Associate Dentist

-Based close to Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire

This role will be around 60% NHS work with the remaining 40% of your working time committed to private work.

Both Denplan and Fee per item
The patient diary will be zoned as such to help you achieve this comfortably

-Great opportunity to join a thriving and popular, 5 chair mixed practice.

-Happy to consider applicants working both full or part time

-Any UDA's completed will be paid at £12

-50% split on private 50% split on lab bills

-Practice operating hours:
Monday 9.00am - 5.15pm
Tuesday 9.00am - 5.15pm
Wednesday 9.00am - 5.15pm
Thursday 9.00am - 5.15pm
Friday 8.00am - 3.45pm

-Full practice refurbishment underway finishing October 2021,consistent investments being made practice wide to ensure all equipment is modern and high end.

Including newly installed 5D+ iTero scanner and OPG machine.


Full clinical freedom, rotary endo.

-We are the only Dental Surgery in this friendly growing market town with great private potential.

-Great support from an experienced, committed, and friendly team.

Post FD welcome.

-Fully computerised practice (Exact) with digital radiography.

-Hygienist on site for referrals.

-We are seeking someone who is ethical and caring with NHS experience.

The incoming associate will benefit from taking over a long-standing patient list.

-Successful candidates will need to be GDC registered, have an active performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.

  • Start: 04/01/2022
  • Rate: £12 per UDA
  • Location: Huntingdon,England
  • Type: Permanent
  • Industry: Medical
  • Recruiter: MediCruit
  • Contact: Tracy Coates
  • Tel: 01332 609318
  • Email: to view click here
  • Reference: 61029
  • Posted: 2022-01-04 12:08:10 -

  • View all Jobs from MediCruit

Share Job