Mental Health Support Worker
ARE YOU A HEALTH CARE ASSISTANT LOOKING FOR A NEW ROLE?
An exciting opportunity has just become available for a HCA to join a Private Mental Health Hospital in Darlington, County Durham!
*Do you know someone who would be interested in this role? We offer a £250 referral bonus per successful candidate referred
Temporary Pay Rate:
- Standard Days: £11ph ltd
- Nights & Saturdays: £12ph ltd
- Sundays & Bank Holidays: £13ph ltd
Positions available across:
- PICU Ward
- Acute Ward
- Personality Disorder Ward
- Rebab and Recovery Ward
Hours and length of contract:
- Full Time - 3 x 12 hour shifts per week
- 7 day rota covering days and nights
- Long day shifts: 07:00-19:30
- Long night shifts: 19:00- 07:30
- Support on a 24-hour basis therefore flexibility to work evenings and weekends is essential.
- 6+ weeks contract length.
- The manager is looking for the position to be filled ASAP.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work within a private hospital working across a number of different wards on an ongoing basis,
Responsibilities will include:
- Observe patient progress against planned goals and report changes in the patients' condition or care needs to a registered nurse in a timely manner
- Perform welfare checks, guided by the personal support plan, work autonomously, using assessment skills to identify any problems the patient is struggling with
- Undertake individual care plans, personal, practical and rehabilitative including assisting patients with rehabilitation programmes - including personal hygiene, shopping and meal preparation, prompting with medication, support with daily routines
- Give medication as required
- Updating and maintaining documentation relating to the service users care to the highest of standards.
The applicant must have a clear DBS and have recent and relevant experience within a Mental Health setting, a hospital ideally.
Applicant must also be fully Covid19 vaccinated.
If you are interested in this role then please contact Emma at SCS on 01772 208963 or send across your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6+ weeks
- Rate: £11 - £13 per hour + mileage
- Location: Darlington, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-01-05 15:31:50 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Vehicle Safety Officer
- Sales Advisor
- Personal assistant leaving care
- Band 8a Practitioner Psychologist
- Brokerage Officer
- Recovery Worker
- Specialist Technical Support - Police
- Advanced Nurse Pracitioner
- residential support worker
- residential support worker
- Legal Assistant
- Compliance Administrator
- Registered Nurse
- Skilled Labourer
- Mental Health Nurse
- Test and Transition Manager - Police
- Registered Mental Health Nurse