Van / Vehicle Technician Vacancy
Van Technician Vacancy
Monday to Friday, 45 hours per week 8am - 5:30pm
Salary up to £32,500 plus overtime
My Client, an established and major player in the Fleet Management market, is looking to expand the team in their busy and modern Workshop.
They are looking to recruit an experienced Van Technician for their Aberdeen site.
Your remit as a LCV Mechanic / Van Technician will be to carry out the full cycle of Repairs, Servicing, MOT work to a high standard and help the team achieve productivity targets in a range of LCV's, Vans, Box Vans, Cargo Vans, Sprinters etc.
Your work will be varied including:
Routine & Planned Servicing
We are looking for LCV Technicians/Fitters who have experience of working on a wide range of Light Commercial Vehicles.
The most suitable LCV Mechanic will be fully qualified, to either City and Guilds or NVQ Level 3 standard and have a full UK Driving Licence.
In addition the ideal candidate will have some experience within a Workshop working on a variety of Light Commercial Vehicles with some knowledge of hydraulic and electrical systems.
This is an excellent opportunity working for a highly rated company with excellent working conditions and many long-term benefits.
Salary: up to £32,500 plus overtime
Monday to Friday 8am - 5:30pm
Hours 45 hours per week
Reference number: OC11154
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency.
We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.
More Jobs from Octane Recruitment
- Service Manager Vacancy (Motor Trade)
- Paint Sprayer / Technician - Motor trade - Erdington
- Vehicle Technician & HGV Technician - Hull
- Panel Beater Vacancy - Havant Area
- Parts Advisor Vacancy
- Vehicle Technician / Mechanic - York
- HGV Technician Mobile & Workshop
- Vehicle Technician / Mechanic - Sheffield
- Internet Specialist
- Customer Care Advisor
- Vehicle Technician / Mechanic LVT and a HGV Technician
- HGV Technician Vacancy - Fleet Management
- Casual Driver - Retford - Zero Hours
- Trainee Sales Executive Vacancy - Motor trade - Chesterfield
- Trainee Sales Executive Vacancy - Motor trade - Worksop
- HGV & Light Vehicle Technician Vacancies - Nuneaton
- HGV Technician Vacancy - Oldbury, Days
- Field Service Engineer - Coalville
- ATA Panel Beater Vacancy - Dudley
- Panel Beater Vacancy - Stourbridge