Job title: Production Operator Working Continental shift pattern
Duration: Temp to perm after 12 weeks
Salary: £8.91+33% shift allowance (£11.85ph)
We're looking for a talented Production Operator Working Continental Shift Pattern to work for our client in Runcorn
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of working to high quality specifications.
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Please note: This is a Temp to perm role after 12 weeks.
As the Production Operator Working Continental Shift Pattern you will be primarily responsible for working to high quality specifications for safety critical components.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- Running a production machine unsupervised
- Producing specialist products to the correct specifications
- Producing quality standard with minimum wastage
- Recording all quality checks, and waste figures
- Gathering raw materials for the relevant process
- Waste management
The standard working hours for this position are on 2days 06:00-18:00 2days 18:00-06:00 4 days off.
The ideal candidate for this Production Operator Working Continental Shift Pattern role will be able to read off a production ticket and work on production machinery.
In addition, you'll need the following:
- GCSE English and mathematics grade C or above / equivalent
- Good attention to detail
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Production Operative, Production Coordinator or as a Processing Plant Operator.
The basic salary is £8.91+33% shift allowance (£11.85ph)
Interested? If you think you're right for this Production Operator Working Continental Shift Pattern role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
More Jobs from GPW Recruitment Services
- Principal CAD Design Engineer Solidworks
- 3D Mechanical Piping Designer - Plant 3D or Autoplant
- Project Manager - Tunneling / Rail
- Electrical Engineer Electrical Design Engineer
- Bendi Driver
- CNC Millers CNC Turners and CNC or Manual Grinders
- MIG Welders x2
- Customer Service Advisor
- Customer Service Team Manager
- Process Operative
- Business Development Manager
- Customer Sales Advisor
- Counterbalance FLT Driver
- PTS Labourer
- Melting Operator
- Mechanical Assembly Technician / Mechanical Fitter / Engineer
- Engineering Buyer
- Workshop Operative
- Technical Sales Person