Windmill Street, London
Salary - £30,000 - £40,000 (Dependent on Experience)
Hours: Monday - Friday 9 am - 5 pm with on-call Duties
Exciting opportunity for an Experienced Service Engineer to join a successful expanding company.
You will be predominantly offering both on-site and remote support to clients which will involve fault finding and issue resolution.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary of £30,000-£40,000 dependent on experience, excellent overtime rates payable after exceeding 1 hour of work.
As part of your role as Service Engineer you will work as part of the service department where you will build strong relationships with all service colleagues and the wider team.
This role is client facing and you will be required to work closely with both the customers and other professionals to achieve the desired outcomes.
Service Engineer Responsibilities:
* Attend Call outs arriving promptly, in a presentable manner
* Full ownership of service tickets assigned to you in CRM ensuring updates are given with detailed and concise information
* Participate in weekly ticket and monthly service reviews
* Fault finding
I am very keen to speak to individuals who are passionate in delivering high quality customer service, with excellent knowledge of IT Networking, Audio Visual Systems, Satellite & Aerial installations, Home Automation control systems, IP Based phone systems & lighting and shading control systems.
* Service Engineers
* Audio Visual Engineers
* Installation Engineers
* Audio Visual Service Engineer
My client has an outstanding reputation for the design, supply, support, and installation technology solutions in the high-end residential sector.
They are based in greater London, and you will have the opportunity to work on some of the most prestigious properties in the UK.
Contributing to the first class service my client provides.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone, or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Rate: £30000 - £40000 Per Annum
- Location: North west London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Samantha
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: SJO/AR/057689
- Posted: 2022-01-06 11:44:40 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Qualified Rural Surveyor
- Part II Architect
- Project Architect
- .Net Developer
- Audit Senior
- Site Assistant / Grounds Person
- Front End Developer
- Service Delivery Executive
- Inventory Planner
- Business Development Manager - Enterprise software / digital solutions
- Property Manager
- Director of Architecture
- Vehicle Technician / Mechanic
- Business Development Manager - Events
- Audit Senior
- Tax Manager
- Senior Insolvency Administrator
- Marketing Manager
- Secretary - Property Surveyors
- Office Manager - Property Surveyors