Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager - Pimlico, London
Salary - £40k - £45k (Dependent on experience + benefits), Remote Working available
Our client provides world-class reputation management and communications consultancy to businesses working in the travel industry.
From travel technology to travel retail, airports and airlines to rail.
Whether the brief is to promote the opening of an airport lounge, increase awareness of a new travel app, manage the publicity of an international travel trade association, or build a deal-winning reputation for an airport food and beverage operator, the strategic and sophisticated approach to PR is always focussed on delivering real commercial value and linking investment in PR to boosting profitability.
Looking for an accomplished, astute and dependable PR professional with an interest in businesses in the international travel industry to join the friendly team.
Working closely with the senior team and with junior executives to manage and develop, you will be responsible for creating and delivering PR programmes for global organisations, primarily within B2B duty free and travel retail.
This may involve the opportunity for international travel, for example to Cannes, Paris or Singapore.
Alongside your client accounts, you will also manage your own area of business development activity, helping to drive the growth of the company and carve your own stretch opportunities within the areas of travel that matter to you.
* Client management - taking a lead on global client accounts within travel
* Event management - project managing the preparation of global trade events, including on-site press centre management where required
* PR strategy - working with the senior team to create strategic PR plans and programmes for clients
* Team management - Managing the day-to-day work and professional development of junior team members
* Crisis management - providing crisis communications support
* Writing - Writing all day-to-day written material for clients and supervising junior team members in the creation of copy
* Business development - driving your own area of biz dev within a sub-sector of travel that most interests you
* PR consultancy background
* Account management experience
* Sharp organisation skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks
* Enthusiasm to run the press office at international travel trade events, which may involve working outside of traditional hours (such as weekends or bank holidays)
* Excellent attention to detail
* Interest and belief in the global benefits of the travel industry
* Experience in corporate communications, B2B or travel PR
* Working knowledge of foreign languages
* Opportunity for international travel
* £550 personal training budget per year
* Annual wellbeing allowance
* Options to work from home
* Christmas bonus: Discretionary bonus of up to 10% of annual salary, dependent on business performance
* Annual leave: 33 days annual leave (inc bank holidays)
* Full time
Important Information: We endeavor to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Qualified Rural Surveyor
- Part II Architect
- Project Architect
- .Net Developer
- Audit Senior
- Site Assistant / Grounds Person
- Front End Developer
- Service Delivery Executive
- Inventory Planner
- Business Development Manager - Enterprise software / digital solutions
- Property Manager
- Director of Architecture
- Vehicle Technician / Mechanic
- Business Development Manager - Events
- Audit Senior
- Tax Manager
- Senior Insolvency Administrator
- Marketing Manager
- Secretary - Property Surveyors
- Office Manager - Property Surveyors