Band 6/7 Physiotherapist
The Physiology team at Maxxima are currently recruiting for a Band 6/7 Physiotherapist to cover an exciting job in East London.
The successful Physiotherapist will be required to have
experience dealing with acute medicine and will have respiratory skills/experience in acute setting.
Duration: Start ASAP, contract ongoing
- HCPC registered
- Relevant Physiology qualification
Why work with Maxxima?
The minute you register with us we make it about one thing: you.
The first time we talk you'll realise we know your speciality inside out.
Our expert recruitment consultants are here to find you the very best opportunities and help you every step of the way in securing the greatest placement.
We hold preferred or sole supplier status with many clients which means you'll have access to a range of opportunities that can't be found anywhere else.
We always act in your best interests, talking with you and listening to you.
You're an individual.
A professional; not a resource.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team.
With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Refer a friend
We know you'll love working with us, and so would your friends.
So why not introduce us and earn some extra cash in the process?
The way it works is simple: if you introduce candidates who are not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500.
More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
More Jobs from Maxxima Group
- Band 7 Mammographer
- Band 6 Non-Invasive Cardiac Physiologist
- Lab Operations Manager - London - COVID 19
- Team Manager BMS Band 7 – Biochemistry
- Band 3 Microbiology Medical Laboratory Assistant required in Cambridgeshire
- Microbiology Biomedical Scientist required in Luton
- Band 2 Medical Laboratory Assistant required in Burton on Trent
- Band 4, 5 or 6 Histology locums required in Berkshire
- Band 4 Associate Practitioner
- Histology Biomedical Scientist required in Berkshire
- Band 4 Associate Practitioner in Histology required in Berkshire
- Associate Practitioner - Histology - London
- Medical Laboratory Assistant - Histology - London
- Point of Care Testing Associate Practitioners required in East Yorkshire
- Band 4 Covid Associate Practitioner required in Cheshire/Staffordshire
- Biomedical Scientist - Histology - Yorkshire
- Band 6 BMS
- Band 6 Biochemistry Biomedical Scientist required in Surrey
- Biomedical Scientist - Histology - Sheffield
- Band 7 Biomedical Scientist required in Chemistry/Haematology in Central London