Fluidics Physicist - Chip Engineering - Medical Devices
Fluidics Physicist - Chip Engineering - Medical Devices - Cambridge
A growing Medical Devices company, based in Cambridge, are currently looking for an experienced Fluidics Physicist who can help with the development of their Medical Devices.
Ideally you will have a background in fluidics, biophysics, thermal or cooling systems.
However, knowledge of Chip Engineering is far more important in Medical Devices or Scientific fields.
As you would expect, we would need you to hold a degree within a physics or biophysics field and have a number of years working as a physicist on chip engineering.
Due to the data analysis side of the role, if you have knowledge of python this would be advantageous, but not essential.
You will be working within a team of physicists, R&D engineers, scientist and other Medical Devices experts.
While working with these people you will be relaying your finding via email, in person and sometimes in presentations, due to this you will need to have good communication skills.
This is a growing company that offer an excellent starting salary, bonus, pension, staff share scheme, private medical and other excellent benefits.
They are well funded so offer excellent job security while getting to work on some very interesting systems and physics problems.
I'm expecting a lot of interest in this role, so if you are interested, I suggest making an application now or risk missing out.
For more information, please feel free to call Andrew Welsh, Director of Medical Devices recruitment and Scientific recruitment specialists Newton Colmore Consulting, on +44 121 268 2240 or make an application and one of our team at Newton Colmore Consulting will contact you.
Newton Colmore Consulting is a specialist recruitment company within the Medical Devices, Scientific Engineering, Data Science, Machine Learning, Scientific Software, Robotics, Science, Electronics Design, New Product Design, Human Factors, Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance and Field Service Engineering sectors.
More Jobs from Newton Colmore Consulting
- Software Division Leader – Medical Devices – Cambridge
- HR Associate – Talent Acquisition – Boston
- Supply Chain Manager – Medical Devices – Hammersmith
- Machine Learning Engineer – Artificial Intelligence – Cambridge
- Graduate Electronics Engineer – Medical Devices
- Graduate Experimental Engineering Physicist – Cambridge
- Graduate Mechanical Engineer – New Complex Technologies
- Senior Systems Engineer – IVD Medical Devices Sensors – Oxford
- Field Service Engineer – Redditch – Scientific Air Filtration
- Mechanical Engineer – Fluid Mechanics – Cambridge
- Medical Devices Inventor – Electronics Engineer – Cambridge
- Medical Devices Physicist – Medical Devices Invention
- Senior Electronics Engineer – Medical Devices Invention
- Mechanical Engineer – Medical Devices Development – Cambridge
- Senior Electronics Engineer – Medical Devices – Cambridge
- Embedded Software Engineer – Life Sciences Diagnostics
- Medical Devices Quality Assurance Specialist – Stevenage
- Medical Devices Mechanical Design Engineer – SolidWorks
- Business Development Scientist – Cell Development Services
- R&D Project Manager – Medical Devices – Cambridge