Claims Handler - Home Based
Claims Handler – UK Home Based – Highly Competitive Salary – Full Time, Permanent
For a career path that is both challenging and rewarding, join Sedgwick’s talented team of 27,000 colleagues around the globe.
Sedgwick is a leading provider of technology-enabled risk, benefits and integrated business solutions.
Taking care of people is at the heart of everything we do.
When people contact us at Sedgwick, they can be facing an unsettling and stressful event.
We are here to provide compassionate care and expert guidance.
The Role - Claims Handler:
Offering a number of excellent work from home Claims Handler opportunities in the fields of: Property, Motor, Liability and Marine.
These roles are demanding but exciting, satisfying and full of opportunity.
This is a great time for those looking for career advancement covering a diverse and interesting range of claims.
Day to day you will be working remotely within a busy and supportive team, dealing with a range of claims from first notification of loss through to resolution.
The claims will be of varying value and complexity but we’ll provide you with the training and tools that you need to help develop your skills and knowledge.
Many of our colleagues now benefit from working flexibly between the office and home, which helps support a healthy work/life balance. When you do spend time in our office, you’ll experience bright and open surroundings which offer excellent areas for collaboration as well as desk space. It’s an ideal environment for working alongside and interacting with fellow colleagues.
- Previous claims experience in the field of your expertise is ideal, but experience within a customer service environment will be considered
- Excellent communication and listening skills with attention to detail
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Ability to impart information and maintain accurate data
- Existing or intention to become Cert / Dip CILA qualified
- Proven skills in developing and maintaining close working relationships, both internally and externally is essential
- Able to use your own initiative to drive claims forward is imperative
- A calm and professional phone manner and the ability to take ownership
- Competitive salary depending on skills, experience and qualifications
- Flexible work from home working
- Healthcare scheme
- Great long term career opportunities
- A Self Invested Personal Pension Scheme
- Holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays
- Discounts on various products and services
- Employee assistance programme for employee wellbeing
- Life assurance
- Group Income Protection
- Voluntary benefits – dental cover, cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan, wellbeing and digital GP applications
If you wish to work from home, split your working time between the home and office or change your hours so you can collect your children or care for someone in your family, we’re supportive of that.
As a flexible employer, we’re happy to discuss options that take into consideration your personal needs for this position during your interview.
Sedgwick is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
More Jobs from i4 Recruitment
- R&D Engineer (Junior CAD)
- R&D Firmware Engineer
- US Corporate Tax Semi Senior
- US/UK Tax Junior/Semi Senior
- HR Administrator
- Production Operatives
- Senior Quality Engineer
- Group HSE Manager
- Junior Engineering Technician
- Structural Steel Sales Estimator
- Sales Administrator
- Project Engineer
- Project Manager Medical Devices
- NPI Engineer
- Validation Engineer
- Regulatory Affairs and Compliance Specialist
- Electrical Systems Engineer
- Control Panel Engineer
- Quality Systems Engineer - Medical Devices
- Control Panel Engineer