Junior Audio Visual Install Engineer
, System cabling and installation of mounts, screens, and other pieces of equipment.
, Installation and setting up of video conferencing units (mainly Zoom and Teams, but also
Lifesize, Poly and Cisco).
, Testing audio, visual and communication quality on installation and fine-tuning for optimum
, Working alongside audio and control programmers to deliver a full solution to our clients
when conducting your installation.
, Good knowledge of professional audio setups is highly beneficial as it's something we
, There will be opportunities to learn how to program control systems for clients should you
take an interest in it.
, Up to 251 days holiday
, Opportunities for professional growth and career progression within the team
, Regular social and team building events
, Employee recognition, including ‘Employee of the Month'
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment
- Fire and Security Engineer - Derbyshire/Nottinghamshire
- Door Entry/Access Control Engineer - Middlesex
- Plant Fitter - Essex
- Fire & Security Engineer - West Midlands
- Air Conditioning / Refrigeration Engineer - Warwickshire
- Fire & Security Engineer - Staffordshire
- Fire Alarm Installation Engineer - Essex
- Fire and Security Engineer - Bedfordshire
- Photocopier Engineer - Newcastle
- Photocopier Engineer - Leeds
- Pest Control Technician - South East - £26,500 - £31,500
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Agricultural Service Engineer - South West - £30,000 - £35,000
- Telematics Engineer - West Midlands - £25,000-£32,000
- Telematics Engineer - Somerset - £25,000-£32,000
- Telematics Engineer - Bristol - £25,000-£32,000
- Telematics Engineer - Oxfordshire - £25,000-£32,000
- Telematics Engineer - Swindon - £25,000-£32,000
- Telematics Engineer - London - £25,000-£32,000
- Telematics Engineer - Lincolnshire - £25,000-£32,000