Senior Consultant - Trondheim
Job Title: Senior Consultant/Developer
Location: Trondheim, Norway
Job Type: Full-time/Permanent
My client is looking for an experienced Senior Consultant/Developer to join their dynamic team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for helping lead projects and provide technical expertise to clients in various industries.
- Design, develop, and implement custom software solutions using various technologies.
- Lead projects and manage a small team of developers
- Provide guidance and mentorship to junior developers.
- Conduct code reviews and ensure quality standards are met.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure project success.
- Work with clients to understand their business needs and provide technical solutions to meet those needs.
- Stay up to date with emerging technologies and industry trends.
- Strong technical skills in either C# or Java.
- 3+ years of experience in software development.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Norwegian speaking (B2 Level).
- Experience leading projects and managing a team of developers.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
My client offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package combined with a clear path for career advancement and personal development.
If you're a proactive individual driven by a deep passion for technology and an eagerness to tackle stimulating projects, we eagerly await your application.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, age, national origin, sexual orientation, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.
More Jobs from Venquis Limited
- Transformation Manager - Financial Services
- Business Analyst
- Test Analyst
- SAP Program Manager - Retail/Consumer Goods
- Cloud Engineer
- Senior Frontend Engineer
- Consultant - Generative AI Governance / Trustworthy AI (m/w/d)
- Investment Analyst
- Cloud Engineer
- Data Scientist
- AI Developer
- Software Engineer
- Head of IT
- .NET Developer
- Senior Consultant / Project Manager
- IT Application Manager
- IT Application Manager (all genders)
- C# Developer
- Senior Backend Engineer