Linux C / C++ Developer
Our client specialises programmable dataplane optimisation so a developer with an interest or experience in: Network function virtualization (NFV), network node configuration and/or communication services.
This is a challenging role using novel real-time computation to create the next generation of network systems.
They are keen to speak to bright people with a calling to solve complex unique problems with innovative technical solutions.
You will have:
A strong academic track record in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Maths, Physics or related subject.
Experience in Linux software development using C/C++.
Embedded C exposure.
Excellent debugging skills
Please apply in the first instance with your CV.
More Jobs from Expert Employment
- Unreal Engine motion capture Product Specialist
- Design Engineer Electro Mechanical Valve Development
- Test Engineer, Rocket Propulsion
- Embedded Systems Firmware Developer, Electronics
- Customer Support Technician
- Electronics Technician
- Test Equipment Engineer ??? Aerospace
- Senior Mechanical Design Engineer - Aerospace Propulsion
- Engineering Technician, Aerospace Manufacturing facility
- Electrical Technician
- Electronics Equipment Technician
- Wiring Assembler
- Mechanical Manufacturing Technician
- Assembly/Manufacturing Technician
- Electrical Assembly Technician
- Electrical Assembly Specialist with Soldering and Wiring Skills
- Electronic Technician