E-commerce Marketing Specialist - 104682-1
E-commerce Marketing Specialist - £40,000 per annum PAYE - 18 Month Contract - Based remotely/London Paddington
Our client is a global technology organisation who requires an E-commerce Marketing Specialist to work within one of the fastest growing and exciting areas of technology and consumer audience.
- Coordinating store updates with the UK and Ireland Digital Stores team, other members of the Site Merchandising team and other key stakeholders including global Category Managers and Site Experimentation leads.
- Planning how promotions are executed on the UK and Ireland storefront - including deal configuration options, on-store marketing placements and messaging.
- Leading Commercial categories.
- Planning and analysing the impact of changes to banner placements on key store pages.
- Planning and analysing the effect of different sales strategies on the site and comparing with results from other regions.
- Managing and prioritising multiple projects simultaneously with excellent attention to detail.
- Supporting the overall site vision and ensuring a quality customer experience, while focusing on project goals and delivery dates.
- Providing clear communication to stakeholders.
- Site merchandising / e-commerce experience
- Experience doing localisation
- Experience with site optimisation / experimentation tool
- Experience working in e-commerce / online marketing
- Excellent project management, organisational and communication skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Self-starter and a proactive problem solver with a drive to achieve results.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Technical Officer
- Graduate Transport Planner - Cambridge - Up to £28k+
- Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Shipping Solicitor (Commercial Litigation) - Singapore
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Environmental, Health and Safety Engineer
- CSV Specialist
- Senior Fire & Security Engineer
- Security Administration Officer
- Administrator (Facilities Assistant - Weekend)
- Legal & Compliance Administrator
- Commercial Assistant
- Contract Technical Programme Lead
- HR Advisor RQ422240
- Senior Biomedical Engineer - Homebased
- Senior Data Scientist
- Senior Process Engineer
- Senior Analytics Engineer (remote -1 to +3 GMT)
- O365 Data Governance Lead