Senior Electronics/ Embedded Engineer - PCB, Embedded C
Senior Embedded Electronics Design - Embedded C, Altium, PCB
£40,000-£60,000 dependant on experience
Permanent Role (onsite)
Are you open to joining an innovation focused start up, taking on autonomy and responsibility for your work in equal measure?
Are you interested in taking your career to the next stage into a senior design level role, but do not see the immediate progression with your current company?
I am recruiting for a agile small team, with the backing and security of a larger multi national giving best of both worlds.
Heavily backed by a multinational, they are as stable and secure as ambitious start-ups come, with the engineering manager in place to organise their growth, the next step is getting on board an experienced design engineer engineer ASAP!
Developing a new product development roadmap and support the growth of our current product offering by modifying these products to satisfy the enhanced requirements of both new and existing customers.
- Handles the developing of complex software in selected languages for products and/or applications consistently following coding standards and in accordance with applicable software development methodology and release processes
- Introduces new development of software to control external hardware for automated test equipment and other applicable development
- Handles software engineering tools such as configuration management systems, build processes, and debuggers in the software development process
- Creates and executes designs for small sets of new functionality as part of a software project
- Handles participation in peer code reviews, providing comments and suggestions
Experience / Qualifications:
- A university degree in Electronics/Software or a related discipline and 4-6 years of experience (i.e.
Bachelors degree) or a graduate degree and 2-4 years of experience (i.e.
Masters degree) or a higher level degree and 0-2 years of experience (i.e.
- Experience in hardware and software design
- Ideally experience in modular RF design for both ISM and Cellular applications
- Circuit Schematic design ideally using Altium Designer
- PCB layout design ideally using Altium Designer
- Software development languages to include Embedded C, Visual Studio using C++
- A knowledge of the PIC family of microcontrollers and ARM M0-M4 Architecture
- A knowledge of HTML, JAVA, Python and other scripting languages would be an advantage
- Knowledge of ISM, BLE, IoT protocols, other wireless technologies, AES and TLS1.2 security
- Knowledge of tools including JIRA, JAMA and Agile based design processes
- Collaboration and project management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a team player and able to build strong relationships internally and externally
- Must be organized
- Must be able to multi-task and handle multiple priorities
We have a simple 2 stage remote interview process to allow two-way conversations to assess suitability for both parties.
Please apply to this advert to get me your updated CV to start the process.
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from ISL
- PHP Developer
- Automation Tester
- Web Developer - Education Industry
- Senior Python Developer - up to £105,000
- React Developer - £45,000 - £60,000
- Data Engineer ( 8% pension, 10% Bonus) Remote
- Lead Front End Architect
- Front End Developer
- Senior Python Developer
- Software Architect
- React Developer
- Delivery Consultant - Bristol - 4.5 day week
- Graduate Developer
- Front End Engineer
- Software Team Lead
- Lead Full Stack Developer
- Ruby on Rails Developer
- Azure Architect