Home working with 2 days travel to Surrey.
I am looking for a talented and experienced CRM Manager, to join a FinTech fully funded start-up.
You will be able to work from home roughly 3 days every week, and travel to their office in a lovely part of Surrey the other 2 days.
The successful candidate will strategically lead and manage the planning and execution of the companies email campaigns, as well as all triggered customer communication journeys.
You will lead operational delivery, optimisation & reporting of all email campaigns, including
performance metrics & ROI.
You will also support development, testing and deployment of new CRM channels for the company such as SMS, Push & Web-Push.
To be suitable for this position-
- You will have a minimum of 3 years' experience, within CRM and email management
- You will be analytical and a problem-solver
- You have a strong understanding of how to optimise online funnels and campaigns to
- increase conversion and revenue
- You have previous experience building automated, life-cycle email communications
- It is essential you have experience in working for a B2C company.
Apply now, or feel free to contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from ISL
- Software Engineer ( Fully Remote)
- PHP Developer
- Automation Tester
- Web Developer - Education Industry
- Senior Python Developer - up to £105,000
- React Developer - £45,000 - £60,000
- Data Engineer ( 8% pension, 10% Bonus) Remote
- Lead Front End Architect
- Front End Developer
- Senior Python Developer
- Software Architect
- React Developer
- Delivery Consultant - Bristol - 4.5 day week
- Graduate Developer
- Front End Engineer
- Software Team Lead
- Lead Full Stack Developer
- Ruby on Rails Developer