Location - Chorley ( Lancashire)
Tech stack - PHP, Laravel, Docker, SQL, DevOps
Salary + Benefits: Up to £55,000 including 33 days holiday, Pension, 50% Gym memberships, remote working, onsite parking,
Are you a Senior PHP Developer who is tired of working on the same project with no development or change?
Are you interested in exploring new technologies and challenging yourself in a new environment?
You will be able to design and build software solutions from the ground up in an environment that thrives on bringing the best out of its developers.
My client is at the forefront of web/mobile application development and user experience design.
They work with a wide range of well-known businesses across different industries allowing you to get your teeth into multiple projects.
This organization is a multidisciplinary company specializing in building complex solutions for the energy and utility industry!
All the employees are currently working remotely during Covid-19 but post lockdown you will be able to work from home up to 2/3 days a week.
Their offices are in Chorley ( Lancashire) and commutable from Wigan, Bolton, Blackburn, and Manchester for those who live outside the area.
Working closely with other teams across all disciplines and foster a learning environment where pairing and knowledge sharing are actively encouraged.
Their main technology stack is PHP, Web Development, Docker, Bootstrap, SQL, Laravel, etc.
As a PHP Developer you will have the following experience:
- Experience in working on products and services with multiple touchpoints.
For example, designing journeys that may begin on mobile and move to the web portal.
- Commercial experience and in-depth knowledge of platform and application automated deployment
- Proven experience of working with daily releases and high output of development work.
- Proven system development experience PHP, Web Development, Docker, Bootstrap, SQL, Laravel, etc.
My client is also using AWS, Terraform, DevOps tooling within their team so if you have worked with any of these skills then please get in touch.
As a PHP Developer, you will be joining a growing team that will be looking to add at least 10-12 more heads this year into the development team.
If you would like more information on this position, please get in touch and apply to this advert.
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from ISL
- Software Engineer ( Fully Remote)
- PHP Developer
- Automation Tester
- Web Developer - Education Industry
- Senior Python Developer - up to £105,000
- React Developer - £45,000 - £60,000
- Data Engineer ( 8% pension, 10% Bonus) Remote
- Lead Front End Architect
- Front End Developer
- Senior Python Developer
- Software Architect
- React Developer
- Delivery Consultant - Bristol - 4.5 day week
- Graduate Developer
- Front End Engineer
- Software Team Lead
- Lead Full Stack Developer
- Ruby on Rails Developer