Residential Childcare Worker
Residential Childcare Worker - Permanent (Widnes based)
Integra People are supporting an organisation who are looking to recruit a number of Residential Childcare Workers in the Widnes area.
This is a Permanent role and would start ASAP.
The organisation are a well-established care company with a good reputation in the local area.
- Working a range of shifts including days, evenings, weekends and night shifts.
- Supporting the young people to the best of your ability and following all company procedures.
- Liaising with other staff to fully understand the young people's needs, triggers and coping strategies.
- Suitably qualified in the Residential / Health and Social Care fields.
- A DBS certificate on the Update Service (or be willing to apply for one).
- Experience working with young people in care or in similar, challenging settings.
- Flexible shifts and hours to allow for the successful applicant(s) to work overtime.
- Access to the company's other homes in the local area, and progression across a range of settings.
- Clear paths of progression from any level up to Managerial level and potentially beyond.
Please apply now or call Mark at Integra People for more information.
More Jobs from Integra
- Cleaner - Thatcham
- Cleaner - Hungerford
- Cleaner - Newbury
- Cleaner - Leyland
- Cleaner - Portsmouth
- Cleaner - Plymouth
- Cleaner - Peterborough
- Cleaner - St. Neots
- Cleaner - Spalding
- Cleaner - Northampton
- Cleaner - Brackley
- 360 plant operator
- Ground Worker
- Shop Cleaner - Pin hill
- Customer service admin
- Shop Cleaner - Gainsborough
- Drivers Mate / Porter
- Shop Cleaner - Broughton
- Shop Cleaner - Newmarket
- Shop Cleaner - ELY