Senior Process Engineer
LEAD PROCESS ENGINEER - PERMANENT - DAYS - SUFFOLK
A leading pharmaceutical organisation based in Suffolk are looking for a Lead Process Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis working days, Monday to Friday.
Reporting into the Process Supervisor, your role will be to support the introduction of products including leading the technology transfers and scale up programmes for implementation into the facility.
You will also focus on implementing continuous improvement and reliability plans for general plant improvements and to increase efficiency in production.
Other responsibilities include:
- Acting as single point of contact for projects
- Project planning
- Undertaking feasibility assessments
- Plant requirements & ‘booking' with Supply Chain team
- Materials order to Supply Chain
- Batch sizes and materials definition
- Batch Record generation
- Batch and Campaign reports
- Process safety -co-ordinate HAZOP/FMEA documentation
- Interface with Development team
- On-plant presence, trouble shooting
- Implementing plant improvement projects
- Cleaning procedure generation
Successful candidates will be organised, influention in decision making and able to meet the organision's targets in agreed timeframes.
You will be trained in project management techniques with experience of technology transfer's within a pharmaceutical or chemical environment.
You will have a strong scientific and technical background ideally degree educated.
To apply for this role please click the ‘Apply Now' button or email an updated CV to Rebekah@blackfieldassociates.com
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Assembly Operator (Production Technician)
- Principal Engineer (Remote -/+3 UTC timezone)
- Senior Software Engineer
- Senior C# Software Engineer
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Insurance Claims Assistant (Marine) – North East UK
- Warehouse Assistant
- Senior Logistics Coordinator
- Cyber Security Lead Engineer
- EHS Manager
- Learning and Development Officer- 5173912
- Refrigeration Sales Engineer
- Technical Sales Specialist - 108571-1
- Control Software Engineer
- Assistant Business Relationship Manager
- Procurement Manager
- Property Manager - Hull
- Commercial Channel Marketing Program Manager - 108459-1
- QC Analyst - Micro (12 month FTC)