Lead Backend Developer
Lead Backend Developer
Salary up to £90,000 + Fantastic benefits
Here is the chance for a Backend Developer to join an award-winning interactive training provider where your experience can make a real difference.
The work is challenging, but the collaboration between the teams is what makes it all worthwhile.
This role requires an expert to design and implement applications with support for independent client-side unit testing.
● Direct input on the architecture and strategy
● Develop user interface concepts
● Research, test, and benchmark
● Design and implement applications
● Support and champion agile
Strong leadership skills that align with the development of colleagues
Imagine a company who employs a fulltime wellness coach, where you will have a direct link to discuss everything from mental health to nutrition to ensure you are a happy and healthy part of the family.
This is a company who also understands we all have commitments outside of work, so they offer a flexible working policy which includes remote options if needed.
Experience and Skills Required
● Experience with distributed systems
● Proven experience with at least 1 PHP MVC framework
● Experience writing modern OO and/or functional programming
● Strong knowledge of Cloud patterns
● Experience working with concurrency
● Experience working with an agile development team (SCRUM, Kanban etc)
● Experience working with MicroServices
● 25 days + Bank holidays
● Group Pension Scheme
● Flexible and remote working
● Childcare Voucher Scheme
● Enhanced maternity & paternity leave
● Discounts on healthcare, dining, days out and more…
● Workshops on health, wellbeing
● Free access to free digital learning
● Dedicated wellness manager - Nutrition, Yoga, Mental Awareness
Having gone through the role and benefits on offer why wouldn't you want to join! I would love to but unfortunately, I'm not a Backend Developer, but hopefully you have the skills needed to join an awesome company, who real do value their staff and give an opportunity to work on some fantastic products.
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from ISL
- PHP Developer
- Automation Tester
- Web Developer - Education Industry
- Senior Python Developer - up to £105,000
- React Developer - £45,000 - £60,000
- Data Engineer ( 8% pension, 10% Bonus) Remote
- Lead Front End Architect
- Front End Developer
- Senior Python Developer
- Software Architect
- React Developer
- Delivery Consultant - Bristol - 4.5 day week
- Graduate Developer
- Front End Engineer
- Software Team Lead
- Lead Full Stack Developer
- Ruby on Rails Developer
- Azure Architect