Residential Childcare Support Worker
Children's Residential Support Worker - Halewood
Integra People are looking to hire a Residential Support Worker on behalf of a Children's service in the Halewood area.
This vacancy is a permanent position and they are looking to hire someone as soon as possible.
The organisation have the young people's safety and wellbeing at the heart of what they do, and they are looking for people with the same ethos to work with them.
- Working alongside young people to support them with a range of their needs.
- Building a positive working relationship with the young people.
- Liaising with other staff members on a range of various shifts including some sleep-ins.
- The successful applicant will have worked in a similar position previously.
- Ideally holding a Level 3 qualification in Residential Childcare or a related course.
- A DBS certificate (or be willing to apply for one).
- Good rates of pay.
- Potential to progress through the company.
- Rewarding work which includes a range of shifts and overtime available.
Please apply now or contact Mark at Integra People for more information.
More Jobs from Integra
- Cleaner - Thatcham
- Cleaner - Hungerford
- Cleaner - Newbury
- Cleaner - Leyland
- Cleaner - Portsmouth
- Cleaner - Plymouth
- Cleaner - Peterborough
- Cleaner - St. Neots
- Cleaner - Spalding
- Cleaner - Northampton
- Cleaner - Brackley
- 360 plant operator
- Ground Worker
- Shop Cleaner - Pin hill
- Customer service admin
- Shop Cleaner - Gainsborough
- Drivers Mate / Porter
- Shop Cleaner - Broughton
- Shop Cleaner - Newmarket
- Shop Cleaner - ELY