Shipping Solicitor (Commercial Litigation) - Singapore
Shipping Solicitor (Commercial Litigation) - Singapore - Permanent - Competitive salary
My client; an industry leader in the maritime field are seeking a qualified solicitor with strong academics and at least 2 years PQE to join their In-house team of solicitors.
You do not need to have any previous experience within the maritime industry however any shipping experience is advantageous.
You should have experience handling general commercial litigation matters, ideally with a reputable law firm.
The company will provide award winning training to help transition you into the specialist shipping industry.
An excellent package is available and the opportunity to develop your skills with a market leader in a diverse and specialist area.
To apply for this role or for more information email firstname.lastname@example.org call Neil Dexter on +44 (0) 2392 314 686
Navis Consulting, Keeping your career on course.
Navis is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Assembly Operator (Production Technician)
- Principal Engineer (Remote -/+3 UTC timezone)
- Senior Software Engineer
- Senior C# Software Engineer
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Insurance Claims Assistant (Marine) – North East UK
- Warehouse Assistant
- Senior Logistics Coordinator
- Cyber Security Lead Engineer
- EHS Manager
- Learning and Development Officer- 5173912
- Refrigeration Sales Engineer
- Technical Sales Specialist - 108571-1
- Control Software Engineer
- Assistant Business Relationship Manager
- Procurement Manager
- Property Manager - Hull
- Commercial Channel Marketing Program Manager - 108459-1
- QC Analyst - Micro (12 month FTC)