Senior Recruitment Consultant
After celebrating 20 years of trading in 2020, 2021 represents another remarkable year for STR as we embark on our next stage of growth.
With many exciting projects planned, including a state-of-the-art HQ and further international offices, we are now looking for experienced Recruitment Consultants who want to make a difference and join one of our exciting brands.
With offices in the UK, USA and Switzerland, we can offer an unrivalled opportunity to take your career globally in one of our STEM focused recruitment businesses.
In 2020 alone, we worked with clients in over 25 different countries!
We have niche, independently trading brands in Life Sciences, Technology, Engineering, Architecture, Built Environment, Infrastructure, Automation, Maritime and Professional Services, so whatever your background, we have exciting opportunities for those who aspire to be the best of the best.
People are the centre of our business and we will take you on a journey of Learning and Development, even for those already at Senior, Lead or Principal Recruitment Consultant Level.
Many of our Brand Directors have built their businesses from the ground up and you could be the next Operations Director planning your progression from owning a desk, to owning a brand with full operational autonomy.
Alternatively, your drive could simply be to earn market leading commission.
Well don't worry, our career paths can also lead you to be the next Billing Director, where 6 figure earnings become standard.
At STR, we pride ourselves on a working environment that promotes excellence throughout.
We have been providing specialist permanent and contract recruitment services since 2000 and employ over 150 staff.
But it's not just about recruitment, you'll see why ‘fun' is one of our four core values.
With a High Achiever Clubs every year with trips to destinations like Dubai, Miami, and Vegas, plus monthly and quarterly incentives, such as Directors lunches, Red Letter Days, Annual Conference and Recreational Days Out, you'll soon realise why we have become an employer for choice.
What we offer
- £30K-£40K gross salary inclusive of benefits allowance
- Commission up to 30% in both permanent and contract recruitment
- Structured, clear, performance-based career progression opportunities with the ability to fast-track promotions
- Opportunity for further education such as a Business Masters Degree (Msc)
- Chance to grow our next brand - did you know urban and Blackfield are only 3 and 5 years old?
- Scope to travel and work internationally through one of our network offices and brands - we truly are a global recruiter
- Modern, slick, state of the art offices with breakout area, dedicated kitchen, and breakfast club
- Flexible working policy
- Free onsite parking
- Employee of the Month, Quarter, Directors Lunches, Annual Awards, High Achievers Club to exotic destinations and many more rewards / incentives throughout the year
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays (rising by one day each year of service capped at 28 days)
- Health care cash plan and optional private health care
What we are looking for
- 3 - 5 years recruitment experience in any market, preferably STEM related.
But if not, don't worry we'll cross train you!
- Strong business acumen and commercial outlook
- Ability to lead from the front, take initiative and inspire those around you
- Proven financial performance in either contract or permanent recruitment - we fully expect you to know what ‘excellence' looks like
- Highly competitive with an insatiable will to win and overachieve
- A self-starter who is target / goal oriented with a clear vision of what you want from your career and takes pride in excelling
- Positive, proud, and passionate approach to everything you do
- Able to demonstrate their desire for success, confidence, and self-belief
- Hard working, punctual, and able to work to tight deadlines
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to think outside of the box
Quay Point (Portsmouth)
UK-wide remote workers - yes you heard that right, we will consider people willing to work from home with paid monthly trips to one of our offices!
If all of this describes you then click apply or email your CV to email@example.com with a covering email to register your interest.
TA is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Assembly Operator (Production Technician)
- Principal Engineer (Remote -/+3 UTC timezone)
- Senior Software Engineer
- Senior C# Software Engineer
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Insurance Claims Assistant (Marine) – North East UK
- Warehouse Assistant
- Senior Logistics Coordinator
- Cyber Security Lead Engineer
- EHS Manager
- Learning and Development Officer- 5173912
- Refrigeration Sales Engineer
- Technical Sales Specialist - 108571-1
- Control Software Engineer
- Assistant Business Relationship Manager
- Procurement Manager
- Property Manager - Hull
- Commercial Channel Marketing Program Manager - 108459-1
- QC Analyst - Micro (12 month FTC)