12 Month Contract
Monday – Friday – 40 hour per week
£32,000 - £33,000
Proman is currently working with a leading Manufacturer in Cleveden, to appoint an SAP Administrator with experience of support the product maintenance team.
This role will include a variety of task and will require someone with the ability to learn quickly.
Duties will include the following:
- Convert Engineering Bills of Materials (EBOM's) into Manufacturable Bills of Materials (MBOM's)
- Implement Engineering Changes both to EBOM's and MBOM's
- SQL/Access data base link tables - Data extraction and handling
- Excel data handling/analysis
- Team process improvements
The successful candidate will enable the department to become self sufficient in processing and fully implementing engineering change, Improve the efficiency of analysing data and researching historic information to support are core product range.
- SAP Understanding and Experience (Any level of understanding considered)
- 5 years’ experience working in a production/manufacturing environment
- Good/Excellent Microsoft Excel knowledge (Some experience with other MS Office programs)
- SQL or MS Access link tables
- VBA Programming
- Data analysis
- Production/Manufacturing Engineering
- Hands on Engineering (Build or Maintenance)
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers.
We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union.
Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme.
Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.
Proman recognises the value of a diverse workforce that reflects the multitude of different people in our society.
We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and characteristics including individuals with disabilities and those from BAME communities.
More Jobs from PROMAN
- Packer- Night Shifts
- Cell Manufacturing Engineer
- Warehouse Operative
- Recruitment Onsite Coordinator
- Production Operative
- Fork Lift Truck driver
- Assembly Operative
- Warehouse Team Leader
- Warehouse Operative
- Food Production Operative- Days
- Line Leader (DAYS)
- Customer Service Account Manager
- Mechanical Assembler / Repair Technician
- Production Team Leader
- Order Picker
- Welder/ Fabricator
- FLT Driver
- Onsite Coordinator/ Onsite Account Manager (Recruitment Support)
- Eastern European Language Speaking Recruitment Resourcer
- Eastern European Recruitment Resourcer