Supervising Social Worker - Independent Fostering Agency
A therapeutic Independent Fostering Agency are looking for a Supervising Social Worker to join their Fostering team based in the Worcestershire area.
This is a permanent, full-time position that is partially home-based.
The ideal applicant will have post qualification experience in a Looked after Children, Child Protection, Fostering or Adoption setting.
You will need to possess the drive to match this Independent Fostering Agencies ambitions.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- 25 Days Annual leave
- 6% pension Scheme
- Excellent training & development opportunities
- Additional benefits
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Supervising managing a caseload of foster carers
- Working in an out of hours rota
- Recruiting & Assessing prospective new carers
- Delivering training for Foster Carers
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A Social Work England registration
- Post qualification experience in Children's Social Work
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary scale: £30,000 - £37,500
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Mathew Lovemore on 0118 948 5555 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
More Jobs from Charles Hunter Associates
- Social Worker- Assessment and Intervention
- Social Worker - Looked After Children Team
- Supervising Social Worker - Fostering Team
- Senior Supervising Social Worker - Charity
- Independent Reviewing Officer - Quality Assurance Team
- Deputy Manager - Extra Care
- Commercial Management Accountant - Care Provider
- Registered General Nurse- NIGHTS
- Social Worker - Older People and Physical Disabilities Team
- Social Worker - Community Mental Health Team
- Newly Qualified SW- Locality
- Support Worker - Autism
- Support Worker - Rehabilitation
- Service Manager - Learning Disabilities
- Deputy Manager - Supported Living
- Locality Manager - Supported Living
- Registered Manager - Supported Living
- Registered Manager - Assisted Living
- Registered Estate Manager - Retirement Village
- Supervising Social Worker - Charity