Transfer Pricing Accountant
Are you a Qualified Accountant with a proven experience of intercompany transactions across an international group? If so, our client, a leading global Financial Services firm is looking for an experienced Transfer Pricing Accountant to join their team in Edinburgh.
The successful candidate will be instrumental in monitoring and managing part of the allocation of revenues and costs across the local and global group, ensuring that intragroup charges are coordinated effectively.
- Calculate cost and or revenue allocations for group entities
- Responsible for the delivery of accurate results according to group timetable and in line with current transfer pricing and recharge policy
- Proven ability to liaise with the wider business to understand and update drivers, taking account of any changes across the divisions and regions
- Preparation and review of monthly reconciliations and analytics
- This role will work closely with both the project team and the key policy partners to deliver automation and streamline a consistent TP policy across the group as a whole
- Build strong relationships with providers who are key to the process in addition to functional teams both within and out with the finance function
- Qualified accountant
- Asset management experience preferable but not essential
- Technical and regulatory knowledge, along with knowledge of transfer pricing
- Commercial acumen and ability to challenge trends and form expectations
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team to inspire, share and listen to ideas
- Organisational skills with an ability to prioritise work and manage expectations
- Problem solver who is willing to challenge and deliver value adding outcomes
- Strong IT / analytical skills (Word, excel, systems experience preferable)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to build professional relationships
- A highly competitive salary
- Wider Benefits package
Core-Asset Consulting is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital/civil partner status or pregnancy.
Job reference: (13284)
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users.
For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
More Jobs from Core-Asset Consulting Ltd
- Financial Reporting Associate
- Corporate Tax Associate
- Group Financial Accountant
- Financial Reporting Accountant
- Treasury Analyst
- Senior Fund Controller
- Pension Plan Accountant
- Reporting Accountant Manager
- Climate Change Consultant
- BACK OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
- CUSTOMER ADVISOR
- ASISSTANT FUND CONTROLLER
- Investment Risk Manager
- FUND CONTROLLER
- Project Management Analyst
- Client Reporting Associate
- Fee Onboarding Analyst
- FINANCE BUSINESS PARTNER
- Graduate Actuarial