CONTRACTS MANAGER - CONTRACT - HERTFORDSHIRE - INSIDE IR35 - £500 - £550 PER DAY
Blackfield Associates are currently recruiting for a Contracts Manager to join one their Chemical Engineering clients based in Hertfordshire on a 12 month contract.
The main focus of this role will be responsible for proposing and implementing the procurement contracting strategy for the projects in alignment with overall business objectives.
This includes serving as the principal owner for the procurement of the tendering, negotiating, awarding, evaluating, and execution of EPC/ EPCM contracts.
Accountable for the below tasks;
- Responsible for the Procurement and Contract Strategy of assigned Capital Projects.
Manage the procurement sourcing and contract strategy, in agreement with project manager and the senior capital contracts and procurement manager, to ensure alignment and achievement of commercial and schedule objectives.
- Engage with Legal team to ensure contract documents in line with business governance
- Ensure the procurement activity for all packages are conducted in accordance with group procurement policy
- Support supplier selection, following a standard purchasing approach (quality, total cost, delivery time, innovation, avoid single sourcing, promote standardisation); analyse and challenge the requirements
- Manage the scope of work to eliminate or limit the need for changes and the resultant contract modifications.
To be considered for this role you will have experience of working in an EPCM/EPC contract environment and project management experience gained within the construction industry for either greenfield or brownfield projects.
To apply for this contract position, please hit the apply button or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jodie Holmes on 02392 322 336
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Multi Skilled Engineer
- Sterile Programme Manager
- QA Specialist - Engineering Compliance
- QA Specialist - Audit
- Commercial Business Development Manager - 110185-1
- Assistant Business Partner
- Rail Relay and Repairs Engineering Technician
- Advanced Engineering Production Operative - Rail
- Workshop Technician
- Customer Service Administrator
- Business Analyst - RQ437560
- Digital Transformation Project Manager - 5181117
- Capital Strategy Manager
- Structural Engineer
- Manufacturing Engineer- Assembly and Integration
- Accounts Payable Finance Assistant
- Procurement Manager
- Supply Chain Coordinator
- Business Support Manager
- Property Manager