Salary £26,000 - £43,000
Your skills, experiences and attributes will include...
- Previous experience in a multi-disciplined manufacturing environment and a strong track record of delivering results in an operational environment.
- A demonstrated history of analytical skills and ERP systems knowledge (preferably SAP), along with experience of working with and implementing Lean principles is also required.
- Good data processing skills
- The successful candidate will have previous experience in a multi-disciplined manufacturing environment and a strong track record of delivering results in an operational environment
- A degree level in Engineering or Science discipline is desirable
- Must be a good communicator and have excellent fluency in spoken and written English
Duties will include...
- To take responsibility for supporting strategies for improvements in manufacturing to achieve cost reduction, quality improvement and systems development ensuring that the requirements of ISO9001:2018 are met.
- You will establish, in agreement with the Senior Materials Controller, improvement targets, developing and implementing action plans to achieve continuous improvement in all key areas of responsibility.
- Inventory Control - Physical Inventory (PI) Checks, Stock Analysis - Obsolete/Excess/WIP, Scrap/Reject monitoring
- Purchasing / Logistics - Kanban setup review, Goods-In process problem resolution, Outbound logistics problem resolution
- Variance Control – Floor stock / Closed Job Variance (CJV) review, Code conversions, Obsolete stock provision review
This is an exiting opportunity for an experience materials controller to join a growing business with a global presence.
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers.
We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union.
Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme.
Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.
Proman recognises the value of a diverse workforce that reflects the multitude of different people in our society.
We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and characteristics including individuals with disabilities and those from BAME communities.
- Start: ASAP but willing to wait notice
- Rate: Â£26k - 43k per year
- Location: Eastbourne, East Sussex, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Electronics
- Recruiter: PROMAN
- Contact: Tre James
- Tel: 0161 746 3311
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 0000572164
- Posted: 2021-06-24 11:50:04 -
- View all Jobs from PROMAN
More Jobs from PROMAN
- Warehouse Operative
- Production Operative
- Warehouse Operative / Order Picker
- Warehouse Operative (NIGHTS)
- Production Operative
- Mechanical Development Engineer
- Senior Electrical Development Engineer
- Marketing Media Specialist
- Senior Development Engineer
- Artisan Baker
- Fork Lift Truck driver
- Assembly Operative PM
- FLT Driver
- Assembly Operative
- Production Team Leader
- Assembly Operative - Full Time- Days
- Production Operative QI
- Account Support / Recruitment Resourcer