- Leasehold Residential -
- Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire -
- £19,000 - £22,000 (DOE) + car allowance -
Are you a Property enthusiast looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience in the Property sector? Are you looking for a stable career with personal progression and development? Then dont look anywhere else!
Due to expansion, my client (a national Property Management company) are looking for a Property Manager to join their vibrant team in Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire.
- FULLY TRAINED POSITION
- Managing a portfolio of Residential Leasehold Properties across the area.
- Carry out periodic inspections of properties and prepare site reports end users.
- Arrange for the maintenance of all areas which are common to all lessees under the terms of the lease.
- Prepare Major Works and complete/comply with Section 20 process.
- Prepare service charge budgets for each property within the portfolio and prepare notes of explanation for each property within the portfolio and ensure they are complete and approved prior to the billing period.
- Ensure that the developments in the portfolio are fully insured, including property owner's and employer's liability cover (if applicable) to their full value and that the premiums are paid promptly.
- Attend AGMs of RMC clients and EGMs as necessary.
You will require:
- Full UK Driving Licence and have own vehicle - Essential
- Previous Property experience - highly desirable.
- Leasehold Property experience - highly desirable
- IT Literate, inc.
- Have excellent communication skills and customer service.
- Excellent work ethic and professional demeanour.
You will receive:
- Full training on the role.
- Competitive salary.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
- Excellent, flexible company benefits and bonus's.
- Private healthcare & health screening.
- Car allowance.
- Supportive and "family-feel" team
- Professional qualification (IRPM, RICS) support and development.
If you require any further information, please contact James West on 02392 314 671, or email@example.com.
stride is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Property Manager
- Full Stack Developer
- Property Manager - Fully trained role!
- Controls & Electrical Design Engineer
- Telecoms Project Engineer / CRE
- Support at Home Quality Lead
- Occupational Health Adviser
- Mechanical Fitter
- Contracts Manager - Reading - Winchester
- Project Manager (Construction) - RQ446233
- Contracts Manager - Derby
- Contracts Manager - Essex
- Multi Trade operative
- Gas Engineer
- Electronics & Firmware Engineer
- Mechanical Fitter
- Systems Engineer – Satellite Communications
- Solution Architect
- Programme/Product Design Authority
- Senior Software Test Engineer