Site Manager - Nights Fast-Track Fit Out / Retail
Are you a freelance site manager looking for your next contract? Do you have demonstrable experience working on fast track retail projects?
MCG Construction are recruiting for a freelance Site Manager to start 02/08/21 on a Retail fast-track fit out project in Hull, East Yorkshire.
The project will be on nights for a minimum of 2 weeks.
Further work will be available after if you are willing to travel.
The role will involve overseeing a contractor install new tiled flooring to the store.
Previous experience working on similar projects within the retail sector would be favourable but not mandatory.
We are able to pay CIS / LTD for this role and there is free on site parking.
Roles & Responsibilities;
- Manage sub-contractors on site to work safely and economically, by co-ordination of all trades.
- Implement all statutory regulatory and company requirements for managing Health and Safety - ensure compliance with H & S plan.
- Implement all statutory, regulatory and company requirements for environmental and waste management.
Ensure compliance with project Environmental and Waste Management Plans.
- Fulfil H&S accountability's as identified on the project compliance checklist.
- Ensure that the quality management arrangements identified within the Project Quality Plan are put in place for those packages or trades they are accountable for.
- Chair and minute sub-contractor meetings.
- Monitor and understand position against contract programme, discuss and agree recovery programmes with the Project Manager.
- Agree sub-contractor's long and short-term programmes and monitor performance against these programmes.
- Maintain accurate site record, daily diaries and weekly progress reports.
- Manage direct site labour and maintain accurate records.
- Review design drawings for buildability and co-ordination.
Raise RFI's where appropriate.
The ideal applicant will be able to demonstrate the following;
- Experience of leading a team.
- A track record of successful delivery of retail fit out projects
- Previous experience working on similar projects with supermarket retailers would be useful but not mandatory.
- Well-developed knowledge of health & safety, company procedures, legislation and practice.
- Excellent site management skills.
- Ability to read and accurately interpret construction drawings and technical specifications.
- Produce, read and accurately interpret programmes.
- CSCS Card
- First Aid
If this is the ideal role for you then please call Laura on 07741144561, apply online or email your CV and contact details
- Start: 02/08/21
- Duration: 2 weeks
- Rate: £260 - £280 per hour + negotiable
- Location: Kingston Upon Hull, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: McGinley Support Services
- Tel: 0113 887 2357
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-07-29 15:55:27 -
- View all Jobs from McGinley Support Services
More Jobs from McGinley Support Services
- Senior Bridge Engineer
- Senior Highways Engineer
- Development Control Engineer
- Technical Supervisor
- Parking and Sustainable Travel Manager
- Parking Design Engineer
- Salaried GP Partner, Leominster, Up to £10,500 per session
- Salaried GP Trainer, Gravesend, Kent Up to £11,500 per session
- Long Term Locum - £700 per day, Andover
- Community Support Worker
- Community Support Worker
- Principle Town Planning Consultant
- Senior Town Planning Consultant / Officer / Urban Planner
- Telescopic Forklift Operator
- Town Planning Consultant / Officer / Urban Planner
- Salaried GP - £10,000 per session - Littlehampton
- General Labourer
- Agency HCA up to £20 per hour pay in Bury