Service Care Solutions are currently looking for Pharmacy Technician to work within a busy prison environment in Humber.
The role is full time Monday-Friday.
Daily roles and responsibilities:
, Assist in the delivery of a fast paced pharmacy service to the prison population
, Provide pharmacy information to prisoners, healthcare officials and officers.
, Dispensing medication to agreed standards
, Ensuring correct dose amounts are dispensed.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* Weekly payroll runs
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Ltd payment options available
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Lauren Tallentire at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208962 or Lauren.Tallentire@servicecare.org.uk
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to successful candidates.
- Start: Asap
- Duration: 6 months
- Rate: £20 - £23 per hour + negotiable depending on experience
- Location: East Riding of Yorkshire, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208962
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-07-30 09:45:24 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Electrical Supervisor
- Compliance Officer
- Clinical Psychologist
- COVID 19 Test Assistant
- Children's Residential Support worker
- Police Staff Investigator
- Category Manager
- Prison Nurse - Healthcare
- Prison Nurse
- Children's Support Worker
- Social Worker
- Cell Investigator - Police
- Contract Officer
- Legal Secretary
- Cell Debrief Officer- Police
- Administration officer
- Homelessness Prevention Officer
- Digital Media Specialist
- Scheme Manager