Project Quantity Surveyor
Role: Project Quantity Surveyor
Location: Kensington London
Are you passionate about Construction and Quantity Surveying?
Do you love working on big projects?
Are you a skilled, experienced PQS looking to work and grow with an globally established company?
If the above sounds like you, then you've come to right place! Our clients are looking for experienced, adaptable Project QS's that work on any project - from takeoff to finish - to join their successful team.
You will be working on many different types of projects such as high end residential, barn conversions, lakeside luxury holiday homes, Palaces for royalty, commercial/mixed use developments.
The ideal candidate will:
- Run their own project from procurements of s/c
- Understanding JCT payment terms and paying s/c
- liaising with the PQS and producing external valuations
- Able to manage the project budget and produce monthly CVR where they should be conversant with s/c liabilities, under and over value, etc.
- Will have a minor understanding of Forms of Contract being Minor Works, D&B, Private with or W/O Quantities.
- Will be conversant in measurements, carrying out their own ‘take off' where required whether SMM7, MRM 01 or MRM 02.
- Will display knowledge in Value & Engineering.
- Be able to manage their own time effectively.
Experience Needed in:
- Kerb laying
- Concrete Laying
- Tarmac Work
- Block Paving
About the Company
Our client is a Qatari based, international construction services company and a leading Grade A licensed builder.
Today, the company is one of the best Construction and Contracting companies in the Arab world, ranked among top Global Contractors by prestigious Engineering News-Record (ENR).
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary.
- Expenses paid to and from site.
- Private medical care.
You'll have the chance to work with an established company that has a global presence.
There's also opportunity to move up to a Senior QS role, if you work well!
- Rate: £50000 - £60000 per annum + Pension, Holiday pay, Medical ca
- Location: Kensington and Chelsea, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: McGinley Support Services
- Tel: 020 3928 0130
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-07-30 09:56:54 -
- View all Jobs from McGinley Support Services
More Jobs from McGinley Support Services
- Senior Bridge Engineer
- Senior Highways Engineer
- Development Control Engineer
- Technical Supervisor
- Parking and Sustainable Travel Manager
- Parking Design Engineer
- Salaried GP Partner, Leominster, Up to £10,500 per session
- Salaried GP Trainer, Gravesend, Kent Up to £11,500 per session
- Long Term Locum - £700 per day, Andover
- Community Support Worker
- Community Support Worker
- Principle Town Planning Consultant
- Senior Town Planning Consultant / Officer / Urban Planner
- Telescopic Forklift Operator
- Town Planning Consultant / Officer / Urban Planner
- Salaried GP - £10,000 per session - Littlehampton
- General Labourer
- Agency HCA up to £20 per hour pay in Bury