Digital Transformation Project Manager - 5181117
Digital Transformation Project Manager - £24.35 per hour - Inside IR35 - Wembley, London - 4 Months
Our client is actively seeking a Digital Transformation Project Manager to join to support organisational transformation and manage discrete change and transformation projects and support larger scale delivery projects.
- To lead and manage smaller scale change and transformation projects and act as part of programme teams to deliver organisation-wide projects and programmes to support the delivery of the strategic vision.
- Design and deliver discrete change activities, including workshops, to support systems change and collaborative working
- Prepare and manage project plans including tracking activity and producing update reports
- Build and maintain relationships with staff and stakeholders at all levels
- Prepare reports and presentations to corporate boards
- Set up and maintain systems and processes to support the delivery of major transformation projects and programmes
- Create and deliver internal and external communications to increase organisation-wide engagement and promote corporate narratives
- Make a positive contribution to the delivery of the service, this will include working flexibly and positively to achieve the objectives
- To provide guidance and support to project managers and workstream leads on all data-related issues to ensure clear understanding and the implications of decisions
- Influence and stimulate cultural and behavioural change by using targeted interventions with individuals, groups, and teams in a positive and supportive way
- Manage and support employee involvement in transformation, service improvement and change activity within their service
- Support the culture of effective change management to ensure that benefits are realised from investments in projects and programmes
- Proactively design opportunities to engage and work with customers and the Voluntary and Community Sector to drive service improvement and ensure service delivery is tailored to local needs
- Support implementation of new systems and technologies, managing stakeholders to ensure targets, timescales and budgets are achieved, appropriate training is identified and specifications for documents created and maintained
- Ensure that the overall vision, values and ethos are central to the requirements of the service.
- Support effective working relationships and act as an ambassador and advocate with external organisations
- Keep up to date with developments in service delivery and best practice to ensure the service performs effectively and to the highest standards.
- Project Management Experience (Prince2 or Agile Project Management)
- Experience delivering Digital Transformation projects.
- Public Sector experience - beneficial
- Internal and external stakeholder experience.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Property Manager
- Full Stack Developer
- Property Manager - Fully trained role!
- Controls & Electrical Design Engineer
- Telecoms Project Engineer / CRE
- Support at Home Quality Lead
- Occupational Health Adviser
- Mechanical Fitter
- Contracts Manager - Reading - Winchester
- Project Manager (Construction) - RQ446233
- Contracts Manager - Derby
- Contracts Manager - Essex
- Multi Trade operative
- Gas Engineer
- Electronics & Firmware Engineer
- Mechanical Fitter
- Systems Engineer – Satellite Communications
- Solution Architect
- Programme/Product Design Authority
- Senior Software Test Engineer